MISTKING OR PRO MIST 50,60,70 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-24-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
Titobattilocchi
Arrow MISTKING OR PRO MIST 50,60,70

So I just got a Mistking for our Chameleon that we are going to be getting here in a week or so and was Just wondering if any one has a Pro Mist and how they like it. I might want to take this one back and get a Pro Mist but would like to know other Peoples reviews on any Misting systems out there because this is my first and would like a really good one. Thanks

Old 01-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
Titobattilocchi
Talking

So I decided to go with a Pro Mist 60, It comes with a four year warranty and has metal nozzles so you can clean them if you need to. It also comes protected with Bio shield witch helps prevent bacteria growth in your water system. The guy is really help full and you can't find these unties any where else besides where he sales them, that is because he has them market so far down that he can't sale them to anyone else without it being so much money. You can run up to 60 nozzles on it or if you get the next model up you can run 50. The basic model doesn't come with metal nozzles so you wont be abel to clean them, you just have to buy new ones. You can also purchase bulk Heads like the ones that mistaking gives you, the ones you can purchase are way better they lock in to place where ever you have the nozzle pointed so your chameleon or what ever you have can't move them if they climb around by them. So no more worrying if you have electronic by you cage. If you run RO water you system will do better without having to clean the nozzles as much but what is nice about this one is you can have a set of metal nozzles ready to be changed out, once you change them out then you can clean them and have them ready for next time. You can find them at www.Pro-Products.com

Old 02-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #3
Killer Chams
I have a mist king. Ive heard the pro mist are good systems also. I like the rain dome feature that the pro mist has. Really good option if your trying to acclimatte wc chams. You can give them a good soaking several times daily.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:20 PM   #4
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Chams View Post
I have a mist king. Ive heard the pro mist are good systems also. I like the rain dome feature that the pro mist has. Really good option if your trying to acclimatte wc chams. You can give them a good soaking several times daily.
Its Aquazamp that has the rain dome not promist to the OP check out Aquazamp also there stuff is made in the USA

Old 03-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #5
hadenglock
ive only worked with promist products, so i cant really say much about the others, but so far pro products has yet to fail me.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #6
MiamiGeckos
You folks don't like the 'Monsoon' system by exo terra?

Old 01-01-2014, 02:19 PM   #7
MiamiGeckos
The monsoon system sucks !! Do any of you use a bucket for reservoir or do you use straight hoses?

Old 02-08-2014, 12:37 PM   #8
juice28
never used pro mist, i have a mistking, im no big time breeder or anything so i dont need a ton of nozzles and ive been satisfied with it. Marty is very helpful and quick to respond and replace stuff if it breaks(which nothing has ever broken...fingers crossed now) review wise, mistking pro mist and aquazamp are pretty much what and what'

your going to get a high quality product with any 3, each one with its own strengths and weaknesses. i went with mistking because it ended being the cheapest choice for what i needed or may need in the future if I decide to add 2-3 more panthers.

right now i have a 5g bucket, fill it up probably ever 8 days

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!