For Sale Captive Bred Ctenosaura defensor 2.2 - $2500 for ALL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 04-16-2014, 10:45 PM   #1
JBOGardens
Captive Bred Ctenosaura defensor 2.2 - $2500 for ALL

I really need to get these guys out of the way so I've dropped the price to $2500 shipped. Yes, that's ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS CHEAPER than previously asked.

2.2 Ctenosauar defensor, CB specimens from the US. Females are 26 grams and the males are 36 and 35. I would prefer they get bought as a group, but I will split. $1250 per pair (shipped) or both for $2500 (shipped). The first and last pics are of the two males, and the middle one is the females. Email me at jbogardens@gmail.com.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2014, 07:13 PM   #2
Big Time Reptiles
Davis,
I'm very interested, but very nervous dealing with you, because of past ads you have posted. I have a couple questions.

Are the 2.2 Defensor in your possession, and can they be picked up in TN.?

Or will they be have to be shipped by someone else, some where else?

THANKS!
Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
417-588-7900

Old 04-21-2014, 08:06 PM   #3
JBOGardens
Yes and yes, however both pairs may be sold. Please shoot me an email if you would like to talk more about them. I also have some other animals available for purchase that my interest.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-16-2014, 01:28 PM   #4
WHYTEARK
wc imports if ive ever seen one.. with this kid, 9 1/2 out of 10 times you can see exact animals on Strictly Reps list for roughly 1/2 price.. i hear from those in the know this guy is young teenager dropshipping off others lists.. who me ? lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!