Good Guy Robert Johnson of Southernbeardies is a great guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-21-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
animallver19
Robert Johnson of Southernbeardies is a great guy!

Just got in my adorable baby beardie from Robert Johnson. He is even prettier in person than the pictures he had online! Robert was great to work with, answered all my questions and shipped out right away. Would def do business with him again!
Thanks
Stephanie

Old 11-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
bekers71
I recently purchased a het hypo beardie from Robert and am very pleased. I contacted Robert with my interest in the beardie and he emailed me right away. His communication was/is excellent. Shipping was done the next week as promised. His packing is outstanding! I have never received a dragon so secure in a box before. She was safe, didn't appear to be stressed and the heat pack was still warm.

My little girl arrived on 11/8/11 and is every ounce of what the ad said she was. She has already gained 6 grams because she really does eat everything. I look forward to doing more business with Robert in the near future.

Thank you Robert! You are A++ in my book of sellers!

Old 02-25-2012, 02:12 AM   #3
puckett26
I purchased a probable female Hypo Super Citrus from these guys and she is very vibrant, much better then the pic! These two had awesome communication and answered all questions quickly. Highly recommended!

Old 06-08-2012, 01:31 AM   #4
Astrobright
Wanted to write a VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER report. I ordered small dubias for my hatchlings from southernbeardies.com ... They also are working on their feeder site which is http://krunchycritters.com/SMALL-DUB...DUBIASMALL.htm. I ordered 1000 and had well over without any dead. Healthy happy little roaches carefully packaged in an insulated box as well as being contained in a tied snake bag. They are so professional, great communicators, incredible pricing...a true pleasure to do business with. I just put in another order for 5,000. Please give them a try as they are forward thinking and have some great plans to help make feeders affordable (i have 8 colonies going that i am giving a rest right now.....man, at good prices i can stop breeding my own roaches and spend that time with my beardies and chameleons and my breeding program.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:50 AM   #5
MissFirefly
Got my order of 1,000 dubia nymphs in a few days ago and couldn't be happier! Delivery went smoothly, packaging was fantastic, and a very generous sample of their roach chow was included! Would highly recommend anyone looking for small nymphs to order from SouthernBeardies!

Old 06-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
bekers71
Once again, very satisfied customer here!

Since my last post I have bought another dragon(Jan 2012) and ordered 2k dubia (2 separate times recently) from Robert. Every transaction was very smooth with out any issues what so ever. The dragon is great, growing well, eating every thing and has great color.

All of my dubia arrived fast, healthy and not a single dead bug in the bunch. His packing is impeccable on all his shipments. Also, the prices on his dubia is excellent and affordable!

Thanks Robert! You're A++ once again in my book!

Old 06-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #7
allreptiles1966
I bought 2000 dubia and all came live and well.
Would not hesitate to buy from him.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:06 AM   #8
ballchick90
I wanted to post on here about my experience with Robert. I bought a Silkback dragon from him. He kept up great communication throughout, always responding to my emails and questions. The dragon passed away after about two weeks, and I blame that on stress...he never perked up after shipping and after I handfed him every day. I told Robert what was going on the whole time, and told him the dragon died. He offered to send me a replacement dragon free of charge. I received a citrus leather female a few days later. Even though the first dragon did not do well with me, I do not believe it was his doing...and he sent me another dragon for free. That is true customer service right there. The leather is doing great!!! Thanks Robert!!!