Warming up for Black Friday! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 11-22-2005, 01:03 AM   #1
ms_terese
Warming up for Black Friday!

I'm not much of a shopper. I avoid most malls like I avoid people with a communicable disease. Yet, I am traveling home on Thursday morning, and that means that Thursday night (yes, sometime between doing the dishes and making those late night turkey sandwiches) the shopping with my sisters and daughters shall begin! Garden Ridge, an outdoor/craft/homey store just outside St. Louis is open on Thursday, so we'll start there. Then we'll go to my sister's house, make some sammies, eat some pie, go through all the sale ads, and map out our battle plan for Friday. Woo hoo!

Btw, if anyone is interested, here's the link to those early morning WalMart specials for Friday!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catal...36&dest=114273

Old 11-22-2005, 01:32 AM   #2
Karen Hulvey
I love Garden Ridge. Is it the one in Fenton?

You couldn't get me into a store this Friday for anything. Of course it's not possible because I have to work. hehehe

Good luck, you're gonna need it. This is what you're going to look like after battling all those shoppers

Old 11-22-2005, 08:43 AM   #3
ms_terese
Yes, the one in Fenton. I'm leaving my credit cards at home so I don't go nuts.

Friday I'll probably be done by 10 a.m. I hit those early morning super sales, then high-tail it outta there!

Old 11-22-2005, 09:26 AM   #4
sirenofthestorm
I work 2 to 11 friday cashiering at one of the Ann Arbor Targets Actually, I'm not too worried about the actual work, I like cashiering when its busy, but closing sucks.

Old 11-22-2005, 09:34 AM   #5
ms_terese
Awwww, I'm sorry. My son has to work on Friday as well (retail). The first year he had to work during a Christmas season, while still in high school I think, the poor kid was absolutely traumatized!! Now he dons a Santa hat, stuffs his pockets full of candy canes and little toys for the kiddos, and tries to make the best of it. Of course, the little toys he takes are rubber lizards and snakes that he gets from his Mom's stash, but what the heck!

Old 11-23-2005, 05:50 PM   #6
Laura Fopiano
Black Friday indeed

Lucky you that shopping is on your list, me, I get to go to work, and then out with my real estate agent and find a new place to live!! Aww the holidays, gotta love em!! Happy shopping ladies!!! (and watch those credit limits LOL)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!