Some WC Okeetee pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 05-26-2003, 12:51 PM   #1
John Albrecht
Some WC Okeetee pics

This first pic is of a WC Okeetee female captured near the intersection of Old Charleston Road & Rt 321. Captured on 3/9/03.
Attached Images

Old 05-26-2003, 12:53 PM   #2
John Albrecht
more WC Okeetees

This is a picture of a WC male from Okeetee. Captured on 3/25/03 near the intersection of Old Charleston Road & Rt 17. I think it might have been within the city limits of Switzerland.
Attached Images

Old 05-26-2003, 01:14 PM   #3
John Albrecht
Not an Okeetee!

This is a WC male from the Myrtle Beach, SC area. Capture around 4/03.

This one is a youngster, but the DORs I find in the Myrtle Beach area usually have a heavy reddish overwash that clouds the pattern as adults. I kept this to see how it looks as it grows up with good nutrition.
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2003, 06:49 PM   #4
elrojo
Thumbs up Beuatiful snakes, John

There is a distinct difference in the Myrtle Beach phase, even at this early age. No less pretty, just different. Can't wait to get hatchlings from you next year from your Okeeteees. Hope mine do well by you!

Chip Bridges

Here's a picture of the F1 female that produced your male...
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2003, 08:12 PM   #5
Darin Chappell
You both have some really nice animals there! Thanks for the pics!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!