For Sale ***A FEW CALIFORNIA KINGS FOR SALE***SALE IS PENDING*** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 03-21-2014, 02:45 PM   #1
Marco Huelquist
***A FEW CALIFORNIA KINGS FOR SALE***SALE IS PENDING***

************SALE IS PENDING***********

Due to my upcoming move i'm forced to let quiet a few snakes of my collection go. Here is what I have to offer on California Kings:

1.0 adult banded Albino Cal King ($75 +s/h)
This guy that much of a crazy eater, it entertains my whole family when it's feeding day. He's about 3 years old and I raised him up all the way from hatchling size.

0.1 juvenile banded Albino Cal King ($50 +s/h)
I've had her since she was a hatchling and purchased her from BHB Reptiles. She is a very pretty girl and feeds almost as crazy on live hopper mice as the male does. If I had all this nice decoration in her housing i'd have to completely reorganize it after feeding day..

0.1 juvenile lavender albino Cal King ($75 +s/h)
I also purchased her last year as a hatchling from BHB Reptiles and just like the other 2 above mentioned Cal Kings she also is a funny/crazy feeder. She is a true lavender albino and I had plans to produce the lavender snow with her as a side project.

Because of the move I don't have the capacity anymore and have to let lots of my side projects go. I don't like it but I've got to do it. Pictures will be sent via text (because it's easier for me). So please sent me a message here and i'll get back with you via text message and pictures as requested.

Shipping has to be added to the prices and i'll gladly quote them for you if needed. I ship through Shipyourreptiles.com.

Thanks for checking in...
Marco
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-15-2014, 11:20 PM   #2
cyberfrog
Have any pics of the 2 girls?

Old 04-16-2014, 12:14 AM   #3
Marco Huelquist
Hey there,
I do have pictures of them but didn't have the time when I posted this ad and after I posted it I actually forgot about the pictures.. Sorry.. The easiest way for me would be to send them via text message right now because I'm not going to be home until Friday.. Send me your cell number in a mail and I'll send you the pictures right away if you'd like..?
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!