Mark Petros AKA BallPython777 - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2007, 08:42 PM   #1
UmaA
Mark Petros AKA BallPython777 - Good Guy

Mark is the BEST Good Guy I've been dealing with in the past. I purchased a total of eight ball pythons from Mark so far.
Mark's ball pythons are high quality, healthy animals. All are strong feeders and went straight for frozen/thawed without exception.
No matter, if it's one of his snakes or any of the others: When I need advise Mark is there with information, help and support.
I had Mark ship a butterscotch ghost to me (I'm very sceptical of "snakes in the mail" ever since a bad experience with another breeder) that was delivered today. The baby arrived tongue-flicking and relaxed in an adequately sized container with bedding, carefully packed between newspaper and styrofoam.
I had the pleasure of visiting Mark to pick out a few snakes that I "couldn't live without". Mark keeps his snakes in perfect conditions: Everything is CLEAN clean, temps and humidity are monitored and up to snuff, all snakes are being kept in nice comfy enclosures with fresh water and huts. His breeder animals are beautiful, healthy and sociable.
This breeder is responsible, knowledgeable, helpful and produces some of the most stunning morphs I've come across.

Old 08-31-2007, 02:01 PM   #2
KCRD.com
Agreed!!!

Mark is for sure one of the best in the business! I met him at one of the shows in Chicago and picked up a couple balls from him and they were in excellent condition and began eating immediately. I too would buy from Mark again in the future!

Old 09-01-2007, 06:15 AM   #3
Cat_72
Mark is a pleasure to do business with, and a super nice guy as well. Beautiful, fat, healthy animals, and top notch customer service.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:30 PM   #4
nixer
mark has taken care of me a few times and i even gab with him at the shows he is one of the best dealers ive ever delt with and if you dont buy from him your cheating yourself.

bill

Old 09-07-2007, 08:26 PM   #5
Ryoflex3642
I have only purchased one Ball from Mark but he is very nice to do business with both before and after the sale! The only negative thing I can say is when I saw pics of the Lemon Pastel female I purchased from him this year is that the flash from the camera really made all the brown blotches in the pattern not show at all. When I recieved the snake I thought I had gotten ripped off until I was told with each passing shed it "should" clear up. So I'm hoping this is correct.

Other than that he is a great guy!

Old 12-04-2007, 05:54 AM   #6
UmaA
I'm gonna update this one:
I picked up a few more ball python morphs from Mark this past weekend. One of them is a Mojave ... I had some reservations as far as that specific morph is concerned (the color of that morph is IMO an aquired taste), but when Mark started showing me several of them, there was one that just blew me away. I had to take it home!
Once again, what really baffled me, was the fact that this breeder tends to his snakes the way a keeper would do it. They are kept clean and comfy and although Mark keeps telling me that he doesn't handle them much, they are sociable and docile.
As to being helpful, I can't praise Mark's efforts enough: I ran into a few issues with a couple rescues that I took in. If not for Mark's help these snakes would be dead. Instead they have made a full recovery and are growing like weeds. These aren't even his snakes and he's just as concerend about them as if they were his!!!
As to the snakes that caused me to make the original post: The babies aren't little babies anymore. They have not ever refused a meal, are healthy and the most adorable snakes I have.
After reading Ryoflex's entry: I have about a dozen of Mark's morphs. All of them are highly visible morphs of outstanding quality (beautiful colors and patterns). A couple of these morphs really surprised me after going thru a few sheds: The colors of Mark's pinstripe i.e. intensified A LOT!!! I thought she was awesome looking when I first got her - when I look at her now she's absolutely breath taking.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
Diego Velarde
Good Guy!

I bought a male lesser from him not too long ago, beautiful baby btw. Mark didn't mind holding him for me for several days until my rack got delivered. He's always willing to answer any questions. The snake has a great feeding response and had no problem switching to f/t. Awesome colors on the little guy. Would not hesitate to buy another snake from him.

Old 09-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #8
ballbreeder99
i bought a lemon pastel male from him and he is so far doing absolutely great. btw it is an extremlty bright and high in patterns.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!