Clearing my Name John Moore - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2008, 11:04 PM   #1
darksidereptiles
Clearing my Name John Moore

Hello, I am John Paul Moore of DarkSide Reptiles. Melbourne Florida and Northville New York. I have lost many customers because of John Moore of Moore Snakes. I'd like everyone who reads this to know that there are more than one guy in this world with the same name that just happens to be into reptiles. I have nothing but positive feedback and can provide a ton of references. But I just wanted to clear my name on the BOI because it's bothering me that I've had nothing but great transactions and feedback and people not doing more research on this board are ruining my good name.

Thanks,

John Paul Moore
DarkSide Reptiles

Old 06-15-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
Shiari
You might try going by Paul Moore with regards to your business then, just to prevent confusion.

Old 06-15-2008, 12:45 AM   #3
darksidereptiles
I would but then if someone found out my name was John Paul Moore. It'd make it look like I was hiding something. But I do know and have worked with a ton of people and that would make all of them wonder about me haha I'm hoping this thread will go a long way in preventing confusion.

Old 06-15-2008, 01:31 AM   #4
Jeremy Letkey
My two cents...
I have dealt with this John Paul Moore (Darkside Reptiles).
He is a good guy and I'd deal with him again.

Hope the name mix ups don't cause you too much grief.

Old 06-15-2008, 02:19 PM   #5
cyberfrog
Wow John, that sucks man. I'd be none too happy about losing business for no good reason as well.

Old 06-15-2008, 03:19 PM   #6
darksidereptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Letkey
My two cents...
I have dealt with this John Paul Moore (Darkside Reptiles).
He is a good guy and I'd deal with him again.

Hope the name mix ups don't cause you too much grief.
Thank you very much Jeremy. I'm glad you posted as well. I just last night saw that you are vending in Daytona and since where I moved in Florida is 30-45 mins from Daytona I will be getting in touch with you when I get off work and get some animals reserved.

Old 06-15-2008, 04:13 PM   #7
forever29
John,
I really feel for you. My husband just went through a bad mistaken identity situation himself. Unfortunately his was with the police. Apparently some guy with the same name as my husbands is on the lamb for cocaine smuggling. Thank God it got straightened out.
My advise to you would be to make light out of it. At least your name isn't John Wayne Gacy, right.
Plus this should go a long way.
Peace,
Leslie Garcia

Old 06-15-2008, 07:43 PM   #8
darksidereptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever29
John,
I really feel for you. My husband just went through a bad mistaken identity situation himself. Unfortunately his was with the police. Apparently some guy with the same name as my husbands is on the lamb for cocaine smuggling. Thank God it got straightened out.
My advise to you would be to make light out of it. At least your name isn't John Wayne Gacy, right.
Peace,
Leslie Garcia

haha John Wayne Gacy... Nice. Yea that's certainly a good thing. Glad your husband got that cleaned up. That could be a lot worse than my situation. But I plan to keep this article above the other one so people will hopefully read this first.

Old 06-15-2008, 08:41 PM   #9
PhillyBoyInTN
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever29
John,
Peace,
Leslie Garcia
Your husband's name isn't Leonard Garcia is it?

Old 06-15-2008, 11:41 PM   #10
forever29
Philly,
No, his name isn't Leonard. Why? Do you know someone named Leonard Garcia who is on the lamb for cocaine smugling? LOL.
My hubby's name is Ed.
Leslie Garcia

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!