Bad Guy Charles/Dave Williams (tiyellowhd)=Beware! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
DavidBeard
Charles/Dave Williams (tiyellowhd)=Beware!

I'm making this post in the hopes that someone does not fall into a negative business experience with the man known as Charles/Chuck Williams from Indiana. He is posting on this site under a fake name (Dave Williams, user name 'tiyellowhd').

I am not sure what kind of mental imablances this guy has, but he is clearly not all there in the head, which anyone who has dealt with him can confirm. This character has attempted to slander my name on the old Kentucky Reptile Expo forum several times (he made up some nonsense about me selling him a sick Burmese Python and Savannah Monitor which he came to pick up at my house, all of which are flat out lies) and continues to spread lies about my business reputation to anyone who will listen to him. He is saying things such as I have been banned from the Indy Reptile show as a vendor for selling sick animals (which is again a flat out lie) when he himself has never paid for a vendor's table, he just walks around the show with a backpack full of animals trying to hock them like some short of shiftless herp hobo.

Charles/Chuck lies about the animals he sells.....I know for a fact that he attempts to sell animals that he does not himself have in his possession or own.....he also claims to produce a majority of the animals he sells, which is another lie. One such comedic assertion came in the form of his claim during a time when he was offering a Nile Monitor for sale/trade some time last year.....he claimed to have produced the Nile himself in his bedroom closet and incubated the egg (only one hatched! lol) in a pile of dirty laundry. This is the type of ridiculous stuff he constantly yaps about.

I have PMs from Charles himself on this site proving that he is using a fake name to advertise animals, so this alone should be a red flag to anybody considering doing business with him. He is not to be trusted!

Old 06-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #2
tiyellowhd
Lies.

Like I said Dave come to Indy. Partyboy has seen all you say I have not to have in possession. You sent two of your friends to Indy to start crap. It failed beacuse I knew they were coming. I have never Claimed to own or have anything I could not prove. I sometimes vend at Indy and sometimes trade. Your shows you go to does not let people trade beacuse of having to posess a Ky permit. You never go anywhere else. Because I would not trade with a friend of yours you started this crusade. Any one wishing to see pics can email me and I will send to them via Cell phone. Yes I breed monitor and anyone from Indy can verify what I had and especially anyone who bought Niles from me. Give it your best shot Dave. I am not a big time breeder just a reptile lover so your accusations can't hurt me beacuse I am not in this for glory and money just reptiles for pets.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #3
DavidBeard
You may have the animals NOW, but when you first list them for sale, often times you don't. Thats called being dishonest in my book. I can just see somebody sending you $ for an animal you have listed for sale, then something comes up and you either can't get the animal or just decide to take off with the money.

Why are you posting under a fake name? I believe thats against the TOS here, and is another indicator of being unworthy of trust.

Care to explain why you're telling people I'm banned from Indy when you know its a lie? Care to explain why you attempted to slander my name on the old KRE board with more lies? Do you ever tell the truth?

I'm not on any sort of crusade, except against those who I believe are a threat to the continued honesty and integrity of the hobby. And you're one of those people.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
tiyellowhd
lies

Dave is my brother. I have always posessed animals I offer and most I still have. You have never seen me asked to purchase or deal in same reptiles I do. Do you. I will not get one good comment from anyone you know as we both know unless Will Bird comes forward. For some one to take all this time for nothing is a waste. Keep going Dave.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #5
DavidBeard
Heres a few of the PMs I have received from Charles recently.....

Quote:
tiyellowhd

Name : Dave Williams
Karma Power: 0
tiyellowhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)

Baldo
Was you born bald and a ass or do you practice everyday. How many sites have you been booted off? Why don't you come to Indy and see what happens to your bald ass, but leave your sarcassium at home. If you or Carpenter wanted what I have and were honest that would be a different story. I barter animals all the time with no comaplnts. If I can't reach a trade or sale so be it. Carpenter lied about several things and I would not give away snakes he wanted for his price.
Quote:
tiyellowhd

Name : Dave Williams
Karma Power: 0
tiyellowhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)

?????
you know I am pretty sure after all this is said and done there will be legal ramifaction on my part agniat you. I'm sure a slick lawyer can prove harrasment or something after reading all this crap you say and spread on forums about me. Lets see faggit.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #6
Will0W783
Wow, someone needs to give him Hooked on Phonics, or at the very least, Spell-check..lol. "sarcassium"?

Old 06-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #7
tiyellowhd
lies

Hey Dave this is begining to look like Ky forum all over again with the exceptions of the things you added to these emails. I really don't care take your best shot. Now tell these good people if you have done any of the following, met me, seen my animals, tried to purchase from me, or have anything in common with what you raise and I raise? The answer is no. unless you want to lie somemore. I won't waste time posting original emails to you or trying to persude anyone on this forum into beliveing or purchasing anything unless they want what I do have. Once again Dave tell everyone what you raise and then guess what I do. Dave why was all posts on Ky forum pulled? People for the same B.S as you see here.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #8
DavidBeard
Yes, I have met you. Yes, I have seen your animals. You carry them around with you at shows like they are stuffed animals with no regard for their well-being. I would never stuff a bunch of Green Tree Pythons into a backpack and wave them around in peoples' faces like you do or carry a 5' Nile Monitor on my shoulder like it was a potato sack. You are irresponsible with the animals you have, theres no doubt about it.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #9
tiyellowhd
lie?

Another lie Dave. If we would have met you would not be telling this story. Your 2 croonies you sent are where you get your imformation. You failed to answer my questions. What do you raise etc. Keep up the slander. You really look stupid on this forum as well. Show some smarts. Like I said you have lied about everything except I do raise some very tame Nile monitors.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #10
tiyellowhd
lies

As to Green trees. Post pics your girlfriends holding them. Am I in it. They asked to hold them beacuse they are tame and I turned their offer down. Tell the truth once in awhile and maybe you might have a convincing story to tell. People go to Ky forum on Kingsnake and see Dave in action./

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!