Bad Guy Charles/Dave Williams (tiyellowhd)=Beware! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #11
DavidBeard
Whatever you say, Chucky. I've seen you at just about every Indy show over the past few years and every time you have an animal slung over your shoulder or around your neck with a smug look on your face acting like its some kind of fashion-accessory rather than a living creature. I know more than a few people who know you as "the crazy old guy who walks around with monitors"......no matter how "tame" you say they are, walking around with an unrestrained adult Varanid in the presence of small children and other people is dangerous and irresponsible.

Its funny how you have no explanation for any of the claims I've made about you.....probably because you know they're the truth. You spread lies about me to anyone who will listen and its coming back to bite you on the rear. Why? Because I call things like I see them, and I see a shady rat when I see you.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #12
tiyellowhd
Dave

Dave your ignorance is showing.

Old 06-19-2009, 06:26 PM   #13
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiyellowhd View Post
Dave is my brother.
As noted in the message you just received from me - posting under a false name will get your posts removed. Register your own account, before you get Dave's banned.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:40 AM   #14
MauricesExoticPets
Charles Williams has owned at least one very tame adult nile monitor, I have seen this animal at the indy show in person and can without a doubt state that it was a very nice animal, it was not cold at all.

My understanding from Charles via several phone conversations is that the particular nile mentioned above has died but was the mother of the incubated in the closet nile that he claims to have produced.

Charles did try to sell the claimed CBB nile to me, and at first my interest was very high. After several conversations I decided against it for the following reasons;

1) The incubated in the closet story is so very unlikely, I simply could not buy into the CBB claim.
2) At one point he claimed that the father was an ornate nile, I am not in the least interested in monitor crosses. Charles later recanted this claim when I brought it to the attention of the KRE.
3) While the asking price was reasonable for the claimed qualities of the monitor in question, no proof of being CBB was ever offered. I feel that the price he was asking was far to high without proof.
4) His reptile taming ability is there, but I could never get past his abrasive nature, that alone was enough to kill any deal that might have happened.

I would caution anyone interested in dealing with Charles to know exactly what they are getting into.

This much I know;
He is abrasive.
The one nile I did see that he owned was perfectly tame when warm to the touch.

This much I strongly suspect;
He may not represent the animal for what it is.

Maurice Pudlo

Old 06-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #15
joshson
I have seen chuck in person at the reptile show in Indy. I did not formally introduce myself because he is not a person I would associate my self with and I am not interested in purchasing animals from a backpack.

To confirm David I was with david when we both seen chuck. We have also seen his nile monitor along with a carpet python. So to confirm YES we have seen chuck and YES we have seen his animals.

Also to confirm his idiotic behavior and outlandish stories we have a mutual friend who will remain nameless. That keeps our forum and out vendors informed of chucks slander and babling.

Chuck does not visit our reptile show or forum because he chooses to. He doesn't because no one will do business with him due to his behavior and childesh ramblings.

One occasion of chuck sticks out to me. In mid winter I atteneded a show with a few other members and say chuck with a large backpack. In this backpack where several snakes with no heat packs. He came to our mutual friend who was vending and pulled a capret and another snake out as if they where puppets. They where very tame and I am sure it is because he neglected the heat packs on a below freezing day. THEN 20 minutes later and a trip to the COLD CAR he arrives with a monster of a monitor. So I wonder if thise monitr was literally chillin in the car????

Also chuck has slandered david and myself as well as others to many many people. He talks very badly about the KRE SHOW even though he has never been. He slanders all of our vendors claiming they have mites and sick animals BUT CHUCK doesn realize in his make believe world is the same vendors vend at the indy show as well as ky.

So in that perspective if our show is that horible his is as well. But again he has never been to our show.

We don't allow people to bring in animals to trade without a table to keep the spread of potential infestations or sickness and that is chucks only way to seel his animals.

From a frozen car to the backpack to hover over your table.

Old 06-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #16
california
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will0W783 View Post
Wow, someone needs to give him Hooked on Phonics, or at the very least, Spell-check..lol. "sarcassium"?
ahaha yup.. its gettin hot in this room im out

Old 06-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #17
davenkelly
What the heck?

This is my first post ever in the BOI....

Am I, or an I not the only person that thinks the rambling of these two is the biggest waste on mega bites..LOL ...ever? I am expecting one or both to post the following

"Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me"
or
"Lair Lair pants on fire, hanging from a telephone wire"
or
"I am rubber you are glue, what ever you say bounces off me and sticks on you"
or
"nana boo boo"

David Blackwood
Macon Georgia

Old 09-14-2009, 11:01 PM   #18
sincitydragons
and to think I just offered this guy 800.00 for a pair of retics... a bit too shady for me to risk that kind of money.... thanks for posting this David

Old 09-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #19
Slipmattic
I like how this guy has not responded since more people have come forth to talk about his lies

Old 09-15-2009, 12:26 PM   #20
tiyellowhd
replies

Yes its true anyone on ky forums and I do not get along. there are quite a few people in ky I know and are friends but you will see on posts the other. Dave you were at Indy but failed to say a word. You were at Capplegates table. As you can read Johnston is from ky forums so no need to comment. When I post for sale I gauranttee money back if not satified. I have no idea why slipmattic is into this discussion. I see most on this post stick together and call bad guys and good guys accorrding to friends post. Once again to anyone reading look to where this flack is coming from(kentucky forum memebers) I do not go to their show for the following,most were banned from our show,laws on reptiles,making nasty comments about other area shows. Dave you downplay Indy show but why do you come to peddle your animals? Like I said look at comments and where origin of state it comes from.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!