Bad Guy Charles/Dave Williams (tiyellowhd)=Beware! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:44 AM   #31
MauricesExoticPets
From Dave or Charles Williams
To Maurice Pudlo (thast me)
Via PM

Yes MAURICE I let the truth out and don't pull punches. Everything I raise and breed are tame and taken very well care of. I would not waste my time coming to a show where everyone is so biessed or narrow minded. I have raised and sold or gave away more reptiles than you ever could imagine and never had a complaint because of my straight forwardness and to the point. I'm not a car salesman and tell you what you want to here. Why sell something its not, the buyer will never come again or want a refund. It seems all you ky forum people love to post shit. Like Ron says hes into monitors, well so am I. I do have several and plan on buying or trading for high end. I do believe laws concerning big constrictors are around the corner. We should meet inperson. You would be surprised in person. i'm not what your forum buddies say.

My comments: This sort of just came out of left field in the last few days. I stated what I know about this man quite a while ago, somewhat early on in this thread so I'm not sure why this PM came so late.

A few details that trouble me about his PM:

In general I don't like the personal tone, I don't want to have a conversation with Chuck (as I know him) via PM, email, in person, or by phone, and I find it odd that he suggests that we meet in person. I have zero interest in his big snakes and never have, so the inclusion of that comment is very odd indeed.

I do not believe he tells the truth based on my own first hand experience with him (refer back to my original post here for details).

I think he is speaking of Ron Billingsly there at the end but I am not sure, that comment is loosly linked to my interest in monitors I suppose, but it is not saying much so I'm not sure why its in there. I have made it clear to him that I have no interest in any he may have for sale.

I have met this man in person and spoke with him on the phone several times and have formed my own opinion of him without the help of KY forum members.

My comments on the slew of replies Charles has made within this thread:

Our KY shows are directly linked to a forum, this forum does become heated from time to time as does any forum. I believe the forum itself keeps the vendors honest or at the very least informs the customer base of the shows who may not be such a great person to deal with. Overall our shows are very friendly, and trouble free, in part because of the forum.

I can not speak for Jarrod Greer (owner of the Kentucky Reptile Expo), but will inform him that his name is being mentioned here and he can if he desires talk about any conversation between himself and Charles.

KY has a number of laws that make vending here slightly more involved than some other places I suppose, yet this does not prevent other out of state vendors from attending our shows.

Maurice Pudlo

Old 11-04-2009, 02:08 AM   #32
Tigger the Tiger
Thumbs up

Charles/Dave Williams tried to scam me out of my snake. As I said in the BOI thread that he started about me, we were supposed to trade snakes. My male jungle burm for his pair of clark genetic stripe retics. We spoke on the phone and agreed to ship out on the same day. I told him that once he gave me a tracking number I would do the same. I knew that he would try something stupid just by reading all the post on and from him. So I sent him my tracking number first and he told me that he would give me his and drop the package off at the ups hub at 5:30. 6:30 comes around, no email or phonecall with the tracking number. So I called him about 5 times with no answer. Around 7:30 he calls me fumbling all over his words telling me that he couldn't get to the hub in time and how he's so sorry. He told me that he would ship the snakes on Wednesday. The jokes on him because he thinks my snake will be arriving today. I wish I could be there to see the look on his face when it doesn't come and he realizes that he isn't as good a scammer as he thought.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:53 AM   #33
dannyretic
ponder

Something to think about on this post by tigger tiger(aka Blackman) it seems he was trying to set up a trade to get free snakes. He admits sending traking numbers to mr Williams but never intending to ship. what would happen if he received the snake in delivery and kept his? What would that constitute? Myself My phone is through cable company and will not give out any info on myself or number. How did he get his info and why would he set up a trade ,go through ups tracking numbers and never intend to ship? Seems like I would complain if I were the person being badmouthed here. I know mr Blackman has turned down several offers, and also said he was not person referred to in inquiry prior. Question what is a scam? and who was getting scammed on the trade with mr blackman? He or charles? Sit and think about this.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #34
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyretic View Post
Something to think about on this post by tigger tiger(aka Blackman) it seems he was trying to set up a trade to get free snakes. He admits sending traking numbers to mr Williams but never intending to ship. what would happen if he received the snake in delivery and kept his? What would that constitute? Myself My phone is through cable company and will not give out any info on myself or number. How did he get his info and why would he set up a trade ,go through ups tracking numbers and never intend to ship? Seems like I would complain if I were the person being badmouthed here. I know mr Blackman has turned down several offers, and also said he was not person referred to in inquiry prior. Question what is a scam? and who was getting scammed on the trade with mr blackman? He or charles? Sit and think about this.
Mr. Blackman could have been waiting for UPS to pick up the package and when he learned that Mr. Williams didn't ship his end of the trade out he simply canceled the pick up. Just because he provided a tracking number doesn't mean the package was picked up and in route to Mr. Williams.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:42 AM   #35
Clay Davenport
Dannyretic is Charles Williams once again posting under a false name.

* dannyretic 24.166.13.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* tiyellowhd 24.166.13.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Old 11-04-2009, 10:47 AM   #36
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
Dannyretic is Charles Williams once again posting under a false name.

* dannyretic 24.166.13.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* tiyellowhd 24.166.13.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Figures. The guy is about as bright as a night lite.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #37
Tigger the Tiger
Thumbs up

dannyretic...you sound...alot like.....Charles/Dave Williams. You left me a message on my phone this morning saying that you read what I had posted on here about you. I knew you were using a fake name and account and all I can say is wow. The lenghts you'll go through to lie and decieve people. critical bill that's exactly what I did. Given that my wife just had surgery to remove her uterus due to fiboid tumors I can't make it to my hub. I gave Mr. Williams plenty of time to pack up his snakes, pay for and print the shipping label from SYR.com, and then get to his hub. He did not hold up to his end of our deal. Mr. Williams, if I had no intention of going through with our trade why would I go through a whole song and dance to pack my snake. As well as pay for shipping through SYR.com. Brett Denison from Rocky Mountain Retics shipped a female supertiger retic to me first in a trade. Did I scam him??? NO...Because you don't treat people like that....His snake arrived like I promised. Did he have to ship first? No....But I'm glad he did because by him doing so, he showed trust, and I'm glad that I could show someone that I am trustworthy.

Old 11-04-2009, 11:25 AM   #38
Tigger the Tiger
Thumbs up

I was not the person referred to in a prior inquiry. You are talking about what Tanner'sPythons posted in my sale add of my jungle burm. I'm going to help and clear that up for you. Here's that whole conversation:

This is what he posted in my add:

10-11-2009, 11:19 AM #4
TannersPythons

Name : Tanner Munn
Karma Power: 0
Trader Rating: (0)

dude...you sold 2 snakes right after you got them to get this "dream snake" and now your selling that too? You should actually try keeping an animal for more than a month, you may grow a bigger bond than you thought.

And these are the PM's that we sent:

MINE

10-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Tigger the Tiger

Name : Jesus Blackman
Karma Power: 1

Trader Rating: (0) Post in thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"dude...you sold 2 snakes right after you got them to get this "dream snake" and now your selling that too? You should actually try keeping an animal for more than a month, you may grow a bigger bond than you thought."

I have no Idea what you're talking about. I did not sell anything to get this snake. And next time you want to make a post like this, keep it out of my thread, just send me a PM.

HIS
10-12-2009, 02:18 AM
TannersPythons

Trader Rating: (0) Re: Post in thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's a lie. you sold your bali yellowhead retic and your scrub on monstersnakesforums.com for your "dream snake"

http://monstersnakesforums.com/forum40/14025.html

and i posted it on the ad because I wanted other people to know.

MINE
10-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Tigger the Tiger

No, i didn't.....you think that I'm the guy bigcap on monsters, but I'm not. He lives in New Jersey, I live in Philadelphia.

Mine
10-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Tigger the Tiger

I did a google search and the guy's name who is bigcap is Rich Caporusso

HIS

10-12-2009, 07:13 PM
TannersPythons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger the Tiger
I did a google search and the guy's name who is bigcap is Rich Caporusso

your right and i am very sorry.

TannersPythons
View Public Profile
Send a private message to TannersPythons
Send email to TannersPythons
Find More Posts by TannersPythons
Add TannersPythons to Your Contacts

Delete this Message
Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Delete this Message

Hope that clears that up for ya chuck

Old 11-04-2009, 12:00 PM   #39
partyboy6686
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Figures. The guy is about as bright as a night lite.
You should meet him up in person. Just ask David Beard? Lol. I almost did a trade with him until I seen the way he treated his snakes. He just lives about 5 minutes from me so he came to my house and showed me some of the retics he had. All of the retics were in pillow cases inside of a bookbag. He wanted me to give him more in trade value then what his retics were worth. He didnt want to do a even trade. I said no but if you to do a even trade then let me know. I had made the mistake and told him I just worked around the corner from my house. He showed up at my work every other day for the next 2 weeks bothering me to do the unfair trade. Everytime he showed up at my work the retics were still in the pillow cases inside of the bookbag. I also seen him at the Midwest Reptile Show here in Indy with about 8 or so retics in a 15 qt tub. These retics were not babies either. They were like 08's.

Thanks
Brandon

Old 11-04-2009, 12:28 PM   #40
Tigger the Tiger
Then he keeps telling me that him and his "brother" shared the same account on here because he's not computer savy. He can't make his own account, but he sure is computer savy enough to keep making false accounts.
What a tool

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!