Bad Guy MIMIKOS1 or Pete Mimikos sorry individual - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
texascobra
MIMIKOS1 or Pete Mimikos sorry individual

Peter Mimikos, or mimikos1 is a truely bad guy. vice president of the Vice President of South Texas Herptologicl Assoc. uses his friends and connections to gain ground to screw begginers like me out of everything. often bragging "you dont know who your dealing with" is what he told me when confronting him trying to get even a little of what he had stolen. this is just a warning i am letting out there. i am a taxidermist and an avid live exotic enthusiast. my work leads to medications and reserch that benifits herps and exotic mammals.. if the world wasnt consumed by hatered then this animal business would be absoulutly booming now. but alas, lets say some things are better dealt with dead lol. meaning the dead animals of coarse, after this i admit i do not buy, sell, deal with internet live animal breeders unless they are selling the dead or want their dead animals skeletonized.
beware this seller MIMIKOS1 has scammed me out of thousands of dollars.know John the Previous owner of Snake Farm IN TEXAS??? scammed of of over 30 dead animals he had collected his enitre life to have ME, Denise, clean them for him.
STUPIDLY i trusted this man and whent into buisness with him, he promised all the words someone wants to hear. i was to keep my buisness at his location in Borne Texas i would teach him all the tricks of the trade and we would divide profits as fair. After a Serious Car accident that laid me up in bed for 3 months, i called when i finally got the ability to answer my cell, he NEVER CALLED ME DURING THE WHOLE TIME I WAS OUT. i called over and over emails, house vistis, even confronting him at a reptile show. He is crooked as a any scam artist. i was only 19 at the time. after this i lost my apartment from a complete loss of my entire buisness and contacts. after consulting police it turned out that he had done his homework and since i had no legal papers showing that we had a buisness deal he got away with everything, EVERYTHING I HAD EVER WORKED FOR.
MIMIKOS STOLEN LIST> deceased collection of 5 extremly rare primates, 2 red kangaroos, A FULL SIZE MALE TIGER, and a freezer full of other rare animals that John has a list of. stole my entire buisness of Skeleton cleaning Beetles and all of my equipment, freezer, dehydrator and completed skeletons> reticulated 12ft python skeleton, 3 rattlesnake skeletons, a Tayra that died on HIS property and i completed which i NEVER got paid for.so sick, he laughed about being my partner and hid his evil very well. Also stolen, 4 columbian hypo boas, granite ball python, pair of false water cobras. PLEASE BEWARE. i will warm every person i meet who is in contact with this thief. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. if you let his "title" influence you then you would walk the same path i did. Every Single Person i Talk To That Deals In Animals Knows His Name And Knows How His Crooked Ways Are and Not Until I Get Everything Back Will I Stop. I Hope You Read This Pete. MY NUMBER IS 210-288-5206 MY NAME IS DENISE! JOHN WOULD LIKE A CALL TO! look forward to your call.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #2
lanceheads
Denise,
You have any emails, correspondance, etc. to back up these accusations? Those are pretty serious charges.

Randal Berry

Old 10-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #3
JG1153
So, are you planning on providing any kind of evidence supporting your claims? I understand that if you perhaps did have some type of evidence you might have been able to get something done through the police but you say this person has screwed other people over. can you have those people post their story here to perhaps back up your story and perhaps they might have some evidence of this thereby establishing a pattern of disreputable behavior for this person and in an indirect way supporting your story.

Have you at least contacted this person and made him aware of this thread. Often times scammers will refuse to face their victims in a public manner which will again give some kind of credibility to your claims. Sorry, but you can't just start making accusations like this here, then disappear and still expect for your claims to be taken seriously.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
texascobra
he is on here often, that much i know. i have a few emails from the very beginning. but of coarse once we talked on the phone and i began dealing with him..>>originally i found him because he had posted some marmoset babies for sale on kingsnake.com. he just saw his chance and grabbed eveything he knew he could. i know that he is way to shifty to see that he has ruined my financial standing, threatened me and John< at a snake show that John didnt attend. vibally assalted me at that same show. and when i pointed out things he stole he ran away kinda childish, he was there with another buisness partner and i had no problem telling him of the damage done to me. so Pete knows. he likes to now play stupid when i have people secretly call him. he has sold off my snakes that he stole, and hangs up at any mention of having my things. does anyone know him personally?

Old 10-28-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
lanceheads
What "snake show", what city was it in?

Thanks,

Randal Berry

Old 10-28-2009, 08:57 PM   #6
lanceheads
Tim Cole, I see you reading this, you know this woman, Denise?

Old 10-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #7
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Tim Cole, I see you reading this, you know this woman, Denise?
I do not. But I did speak to John about this thread. Since I am not an involved party in this thread I will not repeat what I was told. Maybe Pete will respond?

Old 10-28-2009, 09:07 PM   #8
lanceheads
I must have missed it, John who?

Old 10-28-2009, 09:12 PM   #9
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
I must have missed it, John who?
The past owner of SnakeFarm who she says was also a victim of Pete.

It's in her first post.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:32 PM   #10
lanceheads
ok, thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!