Bad Guy MIMIKOS1 or Pete Mimikos sorry individual - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:07 AM   #11
texascobra
John, he lost the most in this theft, i saw Pete once after his actions, at the texas reptile expo in LiveOak Texas. specifically in the LiveOak Civic Center. This guy has a tounge slicker than any snake i assure you. he screamed at me at the expo "WHERE ARE YOUR STABB WOUNDS??" referring to the car accident that i had emailed him about over and over, including voicemails to which he never responded. i suffered a fractured spine and a broken arm. John had alot on his plate and still does, when i approched him to get together and fight this, he unfortunatly, just like me, didnt have the money, time, or police support to get anything back. he lives far from mine and especially Johns location. him located in bornoe, me in san antonio, john in Gurene. this was a crime of oportunity i do not want someone to be put through what i went through.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:40 AM   #12
ForkedTung
I'm having a hard time following this Denise could you write this as a timeline (with dates) start to finish and include the last names of people (if appropriate) and how you know them, what were the values of everything stolen and especially post any documentation you have, emails, texts, letters, photos of stolen goods. etc..
It would go a long way towards proving your story and may help you resolve this.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:28 PM   #13
texascobra
if it would help i would, but this is over the span of a year that this happened. a year to give the theif a chance. sitting with the bornoe police for 3 hours working out the timelime giving them everything i had. but all that can be done is to warn others of his actions and intensions. if you would like a detailed account the Bornoe police department has it on file. as well i welcome calls from anyone who wants more information. my number is 210-288-5206. he has sold off all of my snakes. this i am sure since they were the only things i had recipets for. everything eles this is what he told me at the reptile expo. that my huge freezer with all of the animals had broken down and he had burried all of everything including a full grown tiger in his backyard!!! over 1000lbs of dead exotics...in his back yard. when he realized that he was being the fool he was is when his stomped off. i have spotted him veiwing this page a few times, he knows this is going on and as any criminal knows all he has to do is wait until i go away. but i highly dought that will happen

Old 10-31-2009, 01:02 AM   #14
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by texascobra View Post
if it would help i would, but this is over the span of a year that this happened. a year to give the theif a chance. sitting with the bornoe police for 3 hours working out the timelime giving them everything i had. but all that can be done is to warn others of his actions and intensions. if you would like a detailed account the Bornoe police department has it on file. as well i welcome calls from anyone who wants more information. my number is 210-288-5206. he has sold off all of my snakes. this i am sure since they were the only things i had recipets for. everything eles this is what he told me at the reptile expo. that my huge freezer with all of the animals had broken down and he had burried all of everything including a full grown tiger in his backyard!!! over 1000lbs of dead exotics...in his back yard. when he realized that he was being the fool he was is when his stomped off. i have spotted him veiwing this page a few times, he knows this is going on and as any criminal knows all he has to do is wait until i go away. but i highly dought that will happen
Sorry about your loss. anything and everything you can provide will definitely help especially in persuading other people to believe your story and therefore being more effective in warning them about dealing with this individual. We in the herp community tend to be pretty skeptical about anything and everything that is said especially when it comes to allegations of such magnitude such as these, although they are not entirely unbelievable given our hobby tends to attract some of the most unsavory individuals around as you unfortunately seem to have found out. If you still have receipts for the animals in question you should definitely post them along with any emails you might still have. A written and well documented (provide dates and locations) time line will also help. You said you went to the Police in which case did they take a report? if they did you can get a copy from them and attach it here this will not only add to the legitimacy of your accusations but could also provide a time line of the events. I understand that given this incident's long span of time you might have quite a bit of info to provide and could take some time write or compile the information but believe me the more you can provide in the way of direct or indirect evidence regarding your accusation the better supported your argument will be and the easier it will be for people to be persuaded not to mention that you will be exposing this person to a large group of people within our community and perhaps prevent any further misdoings by the person in question.

Old 10-31-2009, 01:55 AM   #15
LauraB
Quote:
my huge freezer with all of the animals had broken down
Just out of curiosity, just how huge was that freezer? You transported it from your residence to Pete's?

Old 10-31-2009, 01:52 PM   #16
texascobra
yes Pete came to my house where the buisness wa originally located. i was moving into a apartment and couldnt keep it anymore which is the reason i whent into buisness with him in the first place. he would provide the new space at his own home. so one day we fixed up an area of his garage then he followed me to my house with a tralor for all of my things which we loaded up and whent straight to his property and set everything up. then i think for about 3-4 months i taught his pretty much everything you needed to know about the osteology buisness. conveinantly for pete i got into my accident. and the story goes from there. JG1153<<<<thanks for that i understand. since then i have been forced to move to quite a distance from Bornoe the city pete is in. when i was first going to post this i was going to add that but it requires me to go down there with my ID to get it. because i have been waiting for the documents to be mailed to me for about 3 weeks and nothing has come. the station keeps telling me sorry, if i need it now i should just drive there. but im about 2 and a half hours away. But i assure you i will be posting it when the documents arrive.

Old 10-31-2009, 02:43 PM   #17
texascobra
oh LauraB i believe the freezer was 3x5x4 i think, to big to fit in the back of a small pickup. it was that and a larger broken down freezer witch was used to house Dermistid beetles. the beetles were what would clean the bones for me to articulate into the finished specimen. all of this we loaded and installed at his house that same day

Old 10-31-2009, 04:32 PM   #18
JG1153
Denise I sent you a PM regarding an unrelated matter.

I have also sent Pete Mimikos a PM just to make sure he's aware of this thread. Denise you should send him an email to his personal email address simply as a formality and to make sure later on he can't say he wasn't aware of this thread. Often times when a guilty party is confronted publicly here on the BOI they will refuse to answer for what they've done.This often indicates to everyone that the allegations are true. Basically, no innocent person is going to sit around and let someone trash their reputation especially when the allegations against him/her are of this magnitude, but a guilty person will often try to hide.

here's the PM I sent to Pete:

Recipients: mimikos1
10-31-2009, 03:19 PM
JG1153
Contributing Member

Name : Juan I Gracia
Karma Power: 2
JG1153 is at reputation level 50 - 149
Trader Rating: (0)

Hi.
Hi, someone has posted a bad guy thread on you regarding some very serious accusations and I think everyone that has been viewing the thread is wondering if you would like defend yourself or give your side of the story? the thread is located at: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=152050

Thanks for your time.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #19
texascobra
thank you. i have to admit after emailing him so many times i am tired and angered to do so anymore. however you are being more sensible then i on the matter.
here is a copy of the email.

To: mimikos1@gvtc.com
From unisus01@hotmail.com

hello pete, under the suggestion of a reader, i am making you aware of a post i have made at faunaclassifieds.com here is the URL.http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=152050&page=2

a read is suggested.

Also i am attaching copies of emails i have dug up from the start to finish from this thief.

this is our first correspondence

Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Thu 12/27/07 3:45 AM
To: unisus01@hotmail.com

Attachments: 2 attachments | Download all attachments (2.9 MB)
IMG_0563.JPG (1389.1 KB), IMG_0561.JPG (1550.2 KB)

Yes,they are still available, We are located close to Boerne outside San Antonio. (we are close).
I have attached 2 pics. feel free to call me at 830-755-5391 we are up very late (1am - 2am)
Thanks Pete

--- unisus01@hotmail.com wrote:

To: Mimikos1@gvtc.com
Subject: Message about: Common Marmosets BEST DEAL ON THE INTERNET!
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:29:08 -0600 (CST)

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Exotichobbyist.com Classifeds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Exotichobbyist.com Classifeds may be compromised

i am located in san antonio TX and im interested in these males. are they atill avalable and could you posibly send me a picture of them at their current size.

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.exotichobbyist.com/det...de=4399&cat=18

----------------------------------------------
This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 08:29 PM, Dec 26th, 2007 from I.P. Address 72.183.251.127

Sent: Thu 12/27/07 2:47 PM

good moring, If you are interste in the marmosets I will be at 210-748-1215 this morming or the 830-755-7391 later this afternoon.
Pete

this is After our meeting eachother and we are now in business with him this email regaurds him talking about a dead bushbaby that he was going to have a friend deliver to his house and he was going to try for the first time to put a skeleton together since i had been doing everything for weeks training him how to do everything.

Re: Photobucket - Denise wanted you to check out this album‏
Sent: Wed 3/26/08 2:36 PM
Good morning, guess what?? WE got the Bushbaby!! will be here next week!!
Pete

Subject: Photobucket - Denise wanted you to check out this album
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:26:08 -0600 (MDT)

Photobucket Album
SKELETONS

SKELETONS
I wanted to share something on Photobucket with you!
Photobucket

If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...albumview=grid

BELOW IS A COPY OF EMAILS FROM BEGGING OF THIS TO THE END.

To: Subject: FW: HEY! remember me? its Denise the Skeleton Lady
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:50:45 +0000

Subject: FW: HEY! remember me? its Denise the Skeleton Lady
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 02:16:59 +0000

Subject: FW: HEY! remember me? its Denise the Skeleton Lady
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 00:28:33 +0000

Subject: HEY! remember me? its Denise the Skeleton Lady
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 02:39:42 +0000

hey Pete. longtime no talk. unfortunatly i was in a robbery at my old bar job and was put in the hospital due to stabbing. very bad situation. and i didnt have my phone for that time in which ilost my phone numbers. give me a call please anytime at 210-288-5206 thank you.

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:34:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Photobucket - Denise wanted you to check out this album

Good morning, guess what?? WE got the Bushbaby!! will be here next week!!
Pete

Subject: Photobucket - Denise wanted you to check out this album
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:26:08 -0600 (MDT)
PLEASE NOTE: IN A VOICE MAIL ON HIS PHONE I DISCUSSED THAT AS I WAS LEAVING MY OLD JOB AT THE HOTTIN ROOF (A BAR IN SAN ANTONIO) A STABBING OCCURRED IN WHICH THE ROBBER HIT MY CAR AS I TRIED TO BLOCK HIM IN THE DRIVEWAY. HE DIDNT SEE ME AS HE WAS LOOKING BACK AT THOSE CHASING HIM FROM THE BAR. RESULTING IN A WRECK THAT PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 3 MONTHS. ABOUT A WEEK LATER I CALLED AGAIN TO HAVE HIM SPEAK WITH AN OFFICER AT THE SCENE AS SOON AS I HAD THE ABILITY.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #20
texascobra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Cole View Post
I do not. But I did speak to John about this thread. Since I am not an involved party in this thread I will not repeat what I was told. Maybe Pete will respond?
lance did you ever get in contact with john? just curious

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!