Bad Guy Kingsnake.com/Jeff Barringer/ Bad business!! Legal? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2009, 12:46 PM   #31
Spectrum Reptiles
Matt is......

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Who's Matt Thaoms?

Oh no....this could be contagious.
Chuck,

For your info.......Matt is someone who is on the cutting edge of rainbow boa color morphs which nobody has. Please look at the world around you before you make a mockery of the hobby and make yourself look like a big mouthed and over-opinionated reptile keeper. It's not very flattering.

Barry Lambert

Old 10-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #32
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Chuck is it? Chuck......
Are you so confused with who you are that you think I might be confused with who I am? Yes, my name is Chuck, Chuck it is, its the same as I use on any forum I've ever joined.

Ya know...excuses always seem to follow after a person gets busted for doing something stupid. You sound like too smart of a guy to do something so stupid. So maybe I'm wrong about you. If anything, I'm always right and I never get to feel what it feels like to have to apologize.

So I have a plan.

Considering Rich Montoya is your good friend of yours, how about you ask him to post a photo of his drivers license for verification?

Sounds very fair and easy to me if everything you've said is the truth, yes?

Old 10-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #33
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Chuck,

For your info.......Matt is someone who is on the cutting edge of rainbow boa color morphs which nobody has. Please look at the world around you before you make a mockery of the hobby and make yourself look like a big mouthed and over-opinionated reptile keeper. It's not very flattering.

Barry Lambert
Actually, you are sort of responsible for the reactions occurring in this thread.

It wasn't me who allowed his friend, who lives so close by, and who has his own computer, to sit down at my computer to create an account that would lead people to think it was actually me looking to stir things up about KS because I still couldnt get over the fact that KS banned me.

Nope, that would be you.

Old 10-29-2009, 01:32 PM   #34
mvite
Yes--post the driver's license for Montoya. He was just reading this thread but disappears whenever Spectrum signs in.

Old 10-29-2009, 01:33 PM   #35
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Are you so confused with who you are that you think I might be confused with who I am? Yes, my name is Chuck, Chuck it is, its the same as I use on any forum I've ever joined.

Ya know...excuses always seem to follow after a person gets busted for doing something stupid. You sound like too smart of a guy to do something so stupid. So maybe I'm wrong about you. If anything, I'm always right and I never get to feel what it feels like to have to apologize.

So I have a plan.

Considering Rich Montoya is your good friend of yours, how about you ask him to post a photo of his drivers license for verification?

Sounds very fair and easy to me if everything you've said is the truth, yes?

Chuck,

I wasn't sure of your name.(Bill or Chuck) since I'm trying to follow the BOI's rules of using my full name after each post. I didn't know yours and guess you didn't see that one rule. I never said Rich and I were "good friends" Chuck. He and I are "friendly" and I'm just sharing my hobby like people did with me years ago. As for a driver's license, I'm not going to even entertain that for my own privacy and security reasons. If Rich wants to, I'll ask him if he wants to do that, but that shouldn't be any admission of guilt if he doesn't because your looking to crucify someone over something like this. You want honesty? Come to San Diego and I'll buy you, me, and Rich the beers and we can all sit down together if your really wanting this to go any further. It's truly a waste of time and energy to entertain this anymore just because you want to obviously be amused. Best wishes Chuck.

Barry Lambert

Old 10-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #36
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
Yes--post the driver's license for Montoya. He was just reading this thread but disappears whenever Spectrum signs in.
Oh, hahaha, you noticed that too!!!

Old 10-29-2009, 01:37 PM   #37
Spectrum Reptiles
hmmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
Sorry, not going to jump through your hoops like a trained poodle. As mentioned to Chuck, come to San Diego and you can meet Rich, Matt, me, or whoever your looking to hunt down......

Barry Lambert

Old 10-29-2009, 01:43 PM   #38
Spectrum Reptiles
one more thing....

What I find so funny is that all this drama is over someone posting animals for sale!! Who cares!! If it were about a scam or someone getting screwed, I'd do what I'd have to, to make things right or clear the air, but I'm not going to put up my private info to satisfy your cravings for drama. Want my SS# also? Why don't you put more effort into something more meaningful?.....

Barry Lambert

Old 10-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #39
Spectrum Reptiles
ooops...

Ok...One last thing...I will ask Rich to logon at HIS house after work today just to show the webmaster that he has a different IP address than mine, but thats all I'm going to do over a few of you wanting defending KS.

Barry Lambert

Old 10-29-2009, 01:52 PM   #40
Clay Davenport
I'm not ready to get out the torches and pitch forks just yet. Barry's explanation is plausible to me until it fails to prove out.
I'm willing to allow that opportunity, which I think isn't too much to ask really.

I have done business with barry years ago, involving some star tortoises. I had no complaints then and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt now based on my experience with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!