ACTION: S373 Senate Campaign - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:35 AM   #11
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by USARK.Jonathan.Brady View Post
Works for me Annabella!

And holy CRAP that cat is scary!
Shh! I told her to remove it, but she threatened to send it to my house. So I relented, of course.....

Old 12-15-2009, 12:45 AM   #12
WebSlave
OK, I created the new forum for you. After some reflection, I thought with all the serious issues coming down the pike concerning everyone's "rights" to own animals of their choosing, it might be best to move the entire section on legislative issues higher up the totem pole where the light from the spotlight is brighter.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=948

Not saying this category will stay here forever, but I believe for the duration, this might be a good idea.

Oh yeah, I'll move these threads to that new forum as well with a timed link between them...

Old 12-15-2009, 01:05 AM   #13
Twizted Paths
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Shh! I told her to remove it, but she threatened to send it to my house. So I relented, of course.....
Every pet deserves a home, even Demon Kitties

Quote:
Originally Posted by USARK.Jonathan.Brady View Post
And holy CRAP that cat is scary!
I forgive you because you're helping save my snakes

Old 12-15-2009, 10:08 PM   #14
jclaire
I see that this post has sort of moved in a different direction but I just wanted to say that I emailed a petition via the link and it said I was only the 18 person from NC to do so, I realize that there are other ways to take action but I really do hope that my fellow NC herp keepers are standing up and speaking out as well as all the other herp keeper in the US.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!