INQUIRY - snowballsballpythons.com - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2005, 06:17 PM   #41
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Daniel,

It started as an inquiry and things developed through the day right up until about twenty minutes ago...that's why it's called The Board of 'Inquiry'. I would rather be safe than sorry.

Any my personal information is pasted all over the net...just do a search and you just might be either entertained or disgusted.

Anyway...good luck with your website and I wasn't labeling Snowballs a bad guy at all, otherwise instead of inquiry I would have put 'bad guy'. I am actually a good guy so please don't hate me

Old 12-06-2005, 06:33 PM   #42
Suncoast Herpetological
Matt

I find it a little hard to swallow that this info came into your possession within hours of posting an innocent inquiry. If this person is, indeed, Tim Bowles, the fact that he was exposed due to your post would read like a bad episode of Columbo given your history with him.

Are you sure you did not know all along and simply chose this novel method for delivery of the info?

On a side note Mr. Bowles paid this site a visit just a couple of hours ago.

Old 12-06-2005, 06:48 PM   #43
The BoidSmith
He has sold nothing yet, but he has "eggs hatching soon" as well as the statement "Advanced reservations are accepted with a 25% non-refundable deposit". So deposits are currently accepted for animals that are about to hatch. Maybe this is just somehting he thought for the future although it's stated in the present. He might be the most honest guy in the world, but with his identity unknown, I'm not eager to be the first one to send a down payment. Anyone that does please let me know how it goes!

Regards

Old 12-06-2005, 06:56 PM   #44
shrap
Matt,

If it is Tim B then we all know his history. I for one would appreciate knowing how you came to this conclusion though. Not that I don't believe you, but I think it is only right for you to share how you tied the two together.

Also, if you did have an inkling that this was Tim B to begin with it sure would have been nice of you to share that tidbit of info in the first place.

Old 12-06-2005, 07:30 PM   #45
Ghi Reptiles
Hey John,

I actually think that because of what he does that Tim posts as a few different people...which has been proven here by Ken H. Did I have suspicions, yes...did I know for sure...no. But because of what he and Pruett do to me on almost a daily basis...I dig really hard to find things out and sometimes it takes a day or two. Did I want to finger him immediately without knowing for sure? No that's why the inquiry. Would I let others in on who he is once I find out...yes, because I don't want others in the community to be careful with who they deal with if I know something about the person.

I am actually a very good detective when it comes to these two lol, and this one took some doing.

Could Tim actually breed ball pythons and sell babies without ripping someone off...sure he can and he probably will. But if I know something about him...and yes it has to do with our past between each other, yes I will warn others.

Hey Sammy,

I didn't want to say anything until I was sure because as you have seen it gets a bit out of hand sometimes. But if someone did come forward and said, hey I know the guy and it's Tim Bowles...that would have been great too.

And BTW...the history continues even right now on my new website that I didn't put up...but guess who did...visit ghireptiles.com

Old 12-06-2005, 07:54 PM   #46
Suncoast Herpetological
Matt

What actual proof do you have the "Snowballs" is really Tim Bowles?

Old 12-06-2005, 08:53 PM   #47
Chris@TSE
no one labeled anyone a scammer, its just quite an uneasy feeling being lied too over a simple inquiry and having someone portray themselves as a business yet refuse to give you even a first name. It raises red flags, whether he is selling something or not. I could care less who disagrees with this opinion, it is just that, an opinion. The only difference if a classified WERE in fact listed by this person is just that, a classified, he is still portraying himself as a business and refusing to even give folks a subtle hint to any information buyers need in order to make a secure and sound purchase. Its just wrong...... If the site was not in the form of a business type resale scenario I would agree with you 110%, he should not hasve to disclose a darn thing, but if hes "getting his name out there" and displaying a site that it obviously meant to sell goods there should be some type of contact information provided. This is common sense.......

And I may add that I had no issue with this individual, even as I entered this thread, until however I was lied too in correspondence with this person. After that I took my current stance and requested he remove our shipping guide and all mention of our business from his site(s). I stated it leaves great question and doubt, I did not call anyone a scammer and made a very strong point that I wished he would come and touch on this subject since he is leaving it to everyones imagination....... Obviously nothing good can come of it considering the circumstances......

As far as it being Tim B...... I'd like to see this info myself too, would explain the secretive stance thats for sure!

Old 12-06-2005, 08:55 PM   #48
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Matt

What actual proof do you have the "Snowballs" is really Tim Bowles?
ditto

Old 12-06-2005, 08:58 PM   #49
Chris@TSE
Whoa.... looks like a nice cooincidence I stumbled upon, I looked at the source of the ghireptiles site that tim B. made to blast matt and found a very nice tidbit...

look at the source html for both that site and the snowballs site, BOTH are being hosted on freewebs and have the same template code... same meber id too. damn..... matt was right.

Old 12-06-2005, 09:08 PM   #50
Chris@TSE
member* sorry for the typo...

seems like an unlikely cooicidence eh?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!