SOLD!! 2013' Caramel Pink RES Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-31-2013, 02:58 AM   #1
Jonathan Helms
2013' Caramel Pink RES Pair

A temperature sexed pair of 2013 Caramel Pink RES available. They eating and growing very well. They were both produced at my home. The female is from a different clutch than the male and she just over a month old. The male is 3 weeks old. They have been raised on Zoo-Med pellets, Mazuri and Trout Chow. The pair is $1,000 shipped.
I also have an other temperature sexed pair available if you are looking for a 2.2 group.

Pictures:
The pictures in this ad are of the actual turtles for sale. If you are interested in the second pair or a single caramel pink please email me and I will provide pictures. I also have a caramel pink with a very slight extra scute available for $450 shipped.

Shipping:
I ship with Next Day Air 10:30am delivery by UPS . Because of work and family scheduling I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Payment:
I accept payments through Paypal and money orders. I can only hold a turtle for 24 hours pending payment.

Guarantee:
I guarantee live delivery along with a five day warranty. In the rare event that your turtle becomes ill please contact within 12 hours.

All turtles sold under 4 inches are for Educational, Scientific or Export purposes only.

Please know your local laws. I will not knowingly violate any state laws or local laws.

Will entertain trades for captive born ornate diamondback terrapins.

Thanks Again,
Jonathan Helms
diamondbackterrapins@yahoo.com
http://www.diamondbackterrapin.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!