Bad Guy CB Reptile problems. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2018, 02:17 PM   #11
snowgyre
Additionally, it appears CB Reptiles is operating under two names, with the other being Tortoisetown.com. Both websites are using identical photographs, including yours, Robert.
Attached Images

Old 07-28-2018, 02:43 PM   #12
bobcochran
Thank you Vanessa, your computer skills are much superior to mine. LOL.

Old 07-28-2018, 03:00 PM   #13
snowgyre
The image stealing is apparently a symptom of a much larger problem that may not actually have anything to do with CB Reptiles or Tortoisetown.com. Shutterstock.com has these images, including yours Robert, available for free. People may be thinking these are stock photos and not actual intellectual property. I highly encourage everyone to go to this site and see if they are offering your images for free, then call them to remove the images. Here is a screenshot of Shutterstock offering Robert's available for free.
Attached Images

Old 07-28-2018, 03:14 PM   #14
bobcochran
Again, thank you Vanessa. I have contacted Shutterstock.com also. I'm not sure how this is legal. Shutterstock sells these images in bulk.

Old 07-28-2018, 04:52 PM   #15
Ed Clark
Next Generation Enterprises DBA Tortoise Town
Phone: (609) 408-8783
E-Mail: support@tortoisetown.com
Web: www.TortoiseTown.com
172 South New York Road Absecon, NJ 08201

Old 07-28-2018, 07:45 PM   #16
bobcochran
Turns out Brian Petruzzi bought 2 male siblings from this sire from me. Brian is the owner of CB Reptiles, unknown to me. He is selling panthers which the pictured male panther is grand sire of. Brian said he thought he asked me if he could use the picture, although he did not. Take home message here is: COMMUNICATION is very important.

I'm still wondering how Shutterstock.com got my picture.

Old 07-29-2018, 04:39 PM   #17
Ed Clark
Brian Petruzzi does in fact own CB Reptiles and Tortoise Town.

He is not connected or affiliated with Garden State which happens to also be from Galloway,N.J.

Old 07-29-2018, 11:56 PM   #18
TheLittleHeathen
Oh wow, I had no idea that CB Reptile and TortoiseTown were related to each other. 0_0 I'd taken a look at them both a while back, but something kept telling me that there was something off about both of them.

ShutterStock is one of those weird sites where you can upload just about any picture you can imagine and then they are offered up as "free stock images" or premium stock images to buy for websites and the like. I've had to get in touch when an old art picture of mine was stolen and posted on there without me knowing about it. They're pretty good about removing stuff thankfully, so hopefully the same goes for you too Robert.

Old 07-30-2018, 11:17 AM   #19
Ed Clark
This guy has at least 3 accts. on fauna classifieds.he lists his location as Galloway on 2 accts and Absecon on another.both are in Jersey.

StarTortoiseWorld
Benefactor Member

Name : Brian Petruzzi
StarTortoiseWorld is at reputation level 10 - 49

Old 07-31-2018, 12:29 PM   #20
Ed Clark
Brian Petruzzi
StarTortoiseWorld
tortoise town
cb reptiles.
and any other names you are posting under these days.what are you doing for the people you have sold sick chameleons too?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!