Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:39 PM   #361
DAND
Allrighty folks. I have spent almost the past 2 hours talking with Christina and it appears she will be posting a reply in the near future. Unfortunately it will only be stirring up more crap because there will be blame being shifted to others then herself and Jeff and excuse on top of excuse. I attempted to make her understand that placing the blame elsewhere and any excuse is horse crap but I don't think, no I know it didn't sink in.

I would like this thread to try and stay on track, point being, getting the monies due to Maggie. I have looked over their pay-pal records and have copies of them. My ass is falling asleep from sitting so long last night and there is so much I need to say but my butt can't take much more and I need to walk this off some. In short the money was spent. I was told it was due to Jeff using the money for drugs.

Nevertheless I was told they intend to make this right though actions speak louder than words in my book. There are a few things in the works (one being I may be picking up some snakes tomorrow in hopes of selling them so the proceeds can get to Maggie.) Only time will tell.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:42 PM   #362
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
I also wonder how many people took them up on their website design whom they still owe websites to.
I was ABOUT to!! The only reason that I haven't called her back yet, to go over exactly what I needed, was that I'm behind from visiting my mom in the hospital all week. Was planning on calling her today....'til I saw this thread last night!!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 01:43 PM   #363
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Allrighty folks. I have spent almost the past 2 hours talking with Christina and it appears she will be posting a reply in the near future. Unfortunately it will only be stirring up more crap because there will be blame being shifted to others then herself and Jeff and excuse on top of excuse. I attempted to make her understand that placing the blame elsewhere and any excuse is horse crap but I don't think, no I know it didn't sink in.

I would like this thread to try and stay on track, point being, getting the monies due to Maggie. I have looked over their pay-pal records and have copies of them. My ass is falling asleep from sitting so long last night and there is so much I need to say but my butt can't take much more and I need to walk this off some. In short the money was spent. I was told it was due to Jeff using the money for drugs.

Nevertheless I was told they intend to make this right though actions speak louder than words in my book. There are a few things in the works (one being I may be picking up some snakes tomorrow in hopes of selling them so the proceeds can get to Maggie.) Only time will tell.
this will be interesting.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #364
mechnut450
will say sorry I did read the account wrong ( not sure why I thinking it went down instead of newer actions up top ).

Maggie pm me I may have some anime type dvds for the girlsI know it not much but I know it should give them something to watch once they get back from camp. I 'll give you a list of what I got and a linkt olook at the shows to make sure it alright for them to watch. I know some anime goes close to the boarder on different ages. I know stuff like Code lyoko, Ah MY goddess (2 seasons and ova/movie) and possible anglic layer may be good ( interest them some )

Old 05-24-2010, 01:46 PM   #365
heathn
I have to work tonight and need some sleep, but no way I can leave now. Gotta hear this excuse.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:46 PM   #366
Mrs_wise_reptiles
Yes I have avoided this thread because I didnt know what to do or say. The check is a fake the PAYPAL is all real and can be verified by Dand. HE has been in my account and has seen it. I did lie about the money. I was scared. Maggie had told us when she called and we was upset about Jeffs aunt to take the money to go down there. She knew we would have to stay in a hotel and rent a car she said it was ok I told her no she said ok i wont take any more money from you you need to do this. we argued about it for awhile and then I finally said fine I was gonna give her money out of my next check then. Then when we got home I found in the mail a bill from my electric company saying I owed 700 or they would shut it off due to an old bill it was an address i lived at a long time ago my ex had put the electricity back in my name. How i dont know and why i dont know ... they said i had to pay it because I lived there before. I had this convo with maggie when we were talking about our days she said use the money everything was fine right now do what i had to do and I could pay her back . THAT WAS THE 1500. thats 3100 total so far. I then knew jeff was going to random places to buy small items and get money back to get pain killers for his knee. It has been bothering him lately and there was nothing to stop the pain and nothing to help. I knew he was doing this but was scared to say anything I didnt expect it to get this bad. I didnt know what to do. When maggie said I need the 1000 now or else, I didnt know what to do I knew i wouldnt have 1000. I thought the only way i could do it is make it up to stall. I am wrong for that. I am sorry I really wasnt trying to hurt you maggie I am truelly sorry I dont think you will ever believe me. I am working at get you money now. I was gonna list the albino and 3 hets up for sale so that I can have that money sent you , also the crested I will sale . I know I messed up and I want to make this right I know this will not make anything right or better I just want maggie to have her money. I know its a little late and i know I will get heck for this post but I needed to do it. I am truely sorry to all of you and have cleared it all up. The check and the bank account are the only items I fixed. I just didnt know what to do.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #367
StrictlyExotics
Quote:

Reptiles = Drugs? LoL I know they are addicting but that is ridiculous to think that we will believe that she had nothing to do with it. I mean, how do you go and spend 1k on some ball pythons from a deal in chat that you cannot afford to do? By the way, it wasnt Jeff that made that deal, it was his other half.

And, as for the drug issue, did she NOT know he had a drug problem BEFORE she married him. All I am seeing are excuses, nothing more.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:48 PM   #368
wyldwurm
Quote:
I was told it was due to Jeff using the money for drugs.
This makes my heart hurt. There is nothing I can say that can express the utter disappointment and disgust I feel toward these two.

Don't they know that this community is like family? If he has a problem with addiction, I am SURE the people here would have done whatever they could to help him.

I am so damned livid right now and I am going to shut up before I say something I will regret later

I just don't get it

Old 05-24-2010, 01:49 PM   #369
LauraB
Quote:
Nevertheless I was told they intend to make this right though actions speak louder than words in my book.
Always .... and thus far, the actions of one or the other or both have been to lie, to deceive and steal. And then try to cover their sorry butts with altered checks and bank statements, and then lie some more. They knew EXACTLY what they were doing. NO EXCUSES, no blame shifting.

And they have children, do they not? Jeff stealing money for drugs? Christina covering for him? Wow - opens up a whole new can of worms where child welfare advocates could be concerned.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:53 PM   #370
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_wise_reptiles View Post
I know I messed up and I want to make this right I know this will not make anything right or better I just want maggie to have her money. I know its a little late and i know I will get heck for this post but I needed to do it. I am truely sorry to all of you and have cleared it all up. The check and the bank account are the only items I fixed. I just didnt know what to do.
Where exactly does "bring it" fit into this whole thing?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles