Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 40 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #391
Shadera
Who has stretched what truth and where, Christina? You've been caught in lies you swore were the truth, and you still think anyone will believe a word out of your thieving mouth?

My brother was a druggie, and growing up with him I learned there's always someone else you can blame for everything.

You've got a lot of money to pay back, shouldn't you be getting some yard sale signs ready or something?

Old 05-24-2010, 02:27 PM   #392
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Reptiles = Drugs? LoL I know they are addicting but that is ridiculous to think that we will believe that she had nothing to do with it. I mean, how do you go and spend 1k on some ball pythons from a deal in chat that you cannot afford to do? By the way, it wasnt Jeff that made that deal, it was his other half.

And, as for the drug issue, did she NOT know he had a drug problem BEFORE she married him. All I am seeing are excuses, nothing more.

If one is doing drugs it's very likely a shared habit.

Get off the drugs and don't put your children at risk being in the hands of Children & Youth

Old 05-24-2010, 02:38 PM   #393
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_wise_reptiles View Post
to clear up a couple more things I keep seeing floating around.... yes I knew about the drugs but I didnt know what to do I was worried.
No the auctions and donations stopped a long time ago... I will get the date from paypal
Also I am trying to sell the snakes and cresteds to have money given to maggie whoever gets them can have the money sent right to her. I am talking with someone about picking them up.
I never used her money to buy the hets or the albino. That money was from my mom she knew I wanted ball pythons and hadent gave me christmas or my birthday yet along with loaning me alittle more till we get taxes. I could careless if you believe me or not on this. I never paid 1000 for the snakes they was on a payment plan
So let me get this BS straight er.. I mean your story. You "borrowed" money from your mother to buy snakes but "used" money from the Maggie fund to pay your bills and stay in a 100.00 a night hotel room? Too good for Motel 6 or did they NOT leave the light on for you?

Old 05-24-2010, 02:38 PM   #394
SierraMarie
Christina,

I again will ask how much are you able to pay her right now? I understand you don't have the full amount (not really because you never should of spent it) but I want to know how much you can send her right now.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:38 PM   #395
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
So they do have children? I've got family who work for the DHHS who would be mighty interested in parents with drug problems and money theft. I'm sure they could pass that along to the appropriate folks in MI.
I personally don't think the Wises children should have to suffer the consequences of Children & Youth, maybe the idea should be as a awake up call to get off the drugs and stop putting their children at risk to such agencies.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #396
dturner100
I must say something that's gonna make a few people mad ( even some friends on here ), but last night on chat, and on this thread I've heard at least 5 respected members say "I knew there was something fishy about this from the start."

Well why didn't you say something to the public? Not that anybody had anything to do with the whole thing except for the accused, but a couple people that suspected this to be "fishy" are WELL KNOWN and RESPECTED member.

I'm sure everybody knows where I'm going. We need to protect eachother from stuff like this as a community.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:44 PM   #397
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
I must say something that's gonna make a few people mad ( even some friends on here ), but last night on chat, and on this thread I've heard at least 5 respected members say "I knew there was something fishy about this from the start."

Well why didn't you say something to the public? Not that anybody had anything to do with the whole thing except for the accused, but a couple people that suspected this to be "fishy" are WELL KNOWN and RESPECTED member.

I'm sure everybody knows where I'm going. We need to protect eachother from stuff like this as a community.
You know as well as anyone that without proof, you've got nothing. It was brought out when proof was available.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:44 PM   #398
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_wise_reptiles View Post
I did send the kids there movies I promise annie on the phone I sent them out and told you they was on the way. I dont know why they didnt arrive and never received them back.
Don't you worry sugar, we believe you.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:44 PM   #399
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
No Sue...I also was requested to send my money as a "gift" so that no fee's where taken out

I haven't finished reading yet but I sent the Wise's money as a gift for chuck with no action item. It was my idea so there wouldn't be any fees taken out as I could not give much.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #400
bznj
OK I donated and as Matt stated he received animals from me through the auction.

Now anybody who searches me will see I don't post much and I don't get involved in much on any forum. Basically because there is always crap like this going on. Actually I think this is actually an all time low. I did not know Chuck at all but the situation hit close to home so I donated.

So to the two pieces of work in Flint or wherever how can you live with youselves messing with someones kids like this knowing what they just went through. Maybe it is time for all of us to get in touch with child services and see how like people messing with your kids.

And for Jeff if your poor knee hurts go to the friggin' doctor.

As like so many on here I can't do much, but LMK and I'll do what I can since my donation went for pain killers.

Brian

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles