Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 50 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #491
brd7666
I thought I would put this up. I am under the impression that Maggie lives in the Orlando area. I am just North of Clearwater, so I am about 2 hours away. If I can help in some way, just let me know.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:30 PM   #492
Melinda
Quote:
his name was Chris Johnson
And we all know what a stand up guy he was......grumble grumble $1100 dollars lost.....grumble grumble.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #493
Mrs_wise_reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
I know they have other reptiles, but the only one I remember reading about in chat was their beardie that got bit by their dog or something. It's leg was broken, and they said that the vet just told them to wait for it to fall off. If I remember correctly, Deb and I were talking to Christina about it and she mentioned that the leg had fallen off (after a couple months) and she was in a panic trying to find something to stop the bleeding.
As for this you recall semi right. It was a leopard gecko and it had been a male on male fight and yes it lost it leg he is fine eating and healthy he will not be going with dand he is a family no longer a breeder. I will be gathering a list shortly of the animals. I will include pictures and....all... AS to Gary... most all of the geckos where from you or ohio there is maybe 2 in the collection that are not. I still have the orignal paperwork from them with there pictures and what they are etc. I am trying to take steps in the right direction I would ask will the threats and stuff stop.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #494
Southern Wolf
You told us to "bring it".... so we are.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:40 PM   #495
Strike_Force_Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
You told us to "bring it".... so we are.
we come loaded for bear

Old 05-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #496
Shadera
As you're thinking about how much life sucks right now (threats and whatnot), Mister and Missus Wise, think back to how much fun you were having spending a grieving widow and her two children's money.

Seriously, why do these scammers always think there will be zero repercussions?

Old 05-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #497
R. Eventide
While she did say to bring it, we should give her a chance to make it right.

That does not mean we need to "forgive and forget" and everything will be all hugs and puppies afterward, however. The consequences of the actions will remain.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:45 PM   #498
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_wise_reptiles View Post
will the threats and stuff stop.
Personally, my post was not a threat, it was a promise. Get the stuff paid in a couple days or I will donate some legal time. That's a promise.

Don't whine and moan about 'steps' and 'right directions'. You got caught doing the unforgivable. A bereaved wife and children, and you took advantage, that is disgusting.

If you are trying in any way to make us feel sorry for you, save your breath, it won't work.

Oh yeah, the clock is ticking, get the cash and get it over to Maggie.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #499
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_wise_reptiles View Post
As for this you recall semi right. It was a leopard gecko and it had been a male on male fight and yes it lost it leg he is fine eating and healthy he will not be going with dand he is a family no longer a breeder. I will be gathering a list shortly of the animals. I will include pictures and....all... AS to Gary... most all of the geckos where from you or ohio there is maybe 2 in the collection that are not. I still have the orignal paperwork from them with there pictures and what they are etc. I am trying to take steps in the right direction I would ask will the threats and stuff stop.
Why is THIS the one post you care to address? I don't care what kind of animal it was, you let it suffer with a dangling broken leg for a LONG TIME. I would love to hear from the vet that told you that was the best thing for it! When you were in chat you were worried about how to get some baking soda and sugar crap you put on its bleeding nub off, while Jeff was running around town looking for styptic powder. You suck!

Old 05-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #500
Southern Wolf
Currently 109 folks viewing this thread.

Hope it was worth it. The Wises' werent too wise.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles