About the BOI and it's future here... - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #131
anaconda6769
Lightbulb whew!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaconda6769 View Post
I think am about done with this site,I can't figure how to start new thread/ask questions etc.!? BP.NET is much easier to navigate!
Sorry guys for the frustrated angry posts! I am a little older and not up on computers and such. I sent my first text message last night LOL!! My wife showed where the NEW Thread button is (I don't know how I missed it)

Old 09-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #132
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I think am about done with this site,I can't figure how to start new thread/ask questions etc.!? BP.NET is much easier to navigate!
OK, that doesn't make any sense. The search function is exactly the same on BP.net as it is here. You navigate the same way you do here.

Old 09-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #133
anaconda6769
i'm sorry?!

Quote:
Sorry guys for the frustrated angry posts! I am a little older and not up on computers and such. I sent my first text message last night LOL!! My wife showed where the NEW Thread button is (I don't know how I missed it)

I said not used to computers/forums,don't know how I missed it?!

Old 09-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #134
WebSlave
You know, I think the bad guys will REALLY hate it when I get retired and have more time to spend on this site. Now if I could just get Ritchie Luna to come back and help me tickle their tonsils with their own toes....

Hmm, getting rid of the BOI sure would deprive me of quite a bit of high quality entertainment in the years to come..........

Old 09-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #135
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Of those 1,325 paid members, 957 have chosen to NOT renew.
Sorry if this is a dumb questions, but as someone who only just paid membership for the first time, how is renewal handled? Are we supposed to remember or do you send out reminders?

Just that it's easy to lapse by default if you aren't paying attention, it may not be deliberate decisions NOT to renew.

Are there any ways to set up automatic renewals? Another organisation I am a member of has this option.

Old 09-27-2009, 02:45 AM   #136
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Sorry if this is a dumb questions, but as someone who only just paid membership for the first time, how is renewal handled? Are we supposed to remember or do you send out reminders?

Just that it's easy to lapse by default if you aren't paying attention, it may not be deliberate decisions NOT to renew.

Are there any ways to set up automatic renewals? Another organisation I am a member of has this option.
I got a reminder email just make sure its up to date ( the email you use on a regular basis)

Old 09-27-2009, 02:51 AM   #137
hhmoore
I think my reminders came about a month before my subscription expired?

Old 09-27-2009, 05:00 AM   #138
Helenthereef
OK, Thanks

Old 09-27-2009, 06:53 AM   #139
Slipmattic
Well i guess the BOI is here to stay? it sure would be nice.

Old 09-27-2009, 08:10 AM   #140
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
You know, I think the bad guys will REALLY hate it when I get retired and have more time to spend on this site. Now if I could just get Ritchie Luna to come back and help me tickle their tonsils with their own toes....

Hmm, getting rid of the BOI sure would deprive me of quite a bit of high quality entertainment in the years to come..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipmattic View Post
Well i guess the BOI is here to stay? it sure would be nice.
Rich's above post may imply that, or at least imply consideration there of.

Well Rich, inquiring minds (and mine as well) would like to know. Has a decision been made yet? And I agree the "ferret" would be great to have back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!