Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 41 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #401
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
You know as well as anyone that without proof, you've got nothing. It was brought out when proof was available.
Exactly. We've all seen what happens around here to people with no proof. Sometimes even the best of us get the wool pulled over our eyes.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #402
heathn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
I must say something that's gonna make a few people mad ( even some friends on here ), but last night on chat, and on this thread I've heard at least 5 respected members say "I knew there was something fishy about this from the start."

Well why didn't you say something to the public? Not that anybody had anything to do with the whole thing except for the accused, but a couple people that suspected this to be "fishy" are WELL KNOWN and RESPECTED member.

I'm sure everybody knows where I'm going. We need to protect eachother from stuff like this as a community.
I've been in that situation before. It's very hard to call out somebody without having definitive proof. I've been in a situation where things just didn't add up, and lots of little small things, but still wasn't able to really bring it up in case I was wrong. Tough position to be in.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #403
dturner100
I'm not saying anybody should have come out and yelled scam, but if you've got suspicions like that wouldn't you at least throw some warnings?

Maybe you're right, but it sucks how everybody knows things were fishy after everything already went sour.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:49 PM   #404
Herpster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_wise_reptiles View Post
Yes I have avoided this thread because I didnt know what to do or say. The check is a fake the PAYPAL is all real and can be verified by Dand. HE has been in my account and has seen it. I did lie about the money. I was scared. Maggie had told us when she called and we was upset about Jeffs aunt to take the money to go down there. She knew we would have to stay in a hotel and rent a car she said it was ok I told her no she said ok i wont take any more money from you you need to do this. we argued about it for awhile and then I finally said fine I was gonna give her money out of my next check then. Then when we got home I found in the mail a bill from my electric company saying I owed 700 or they would shut it off due to an old bill it was an address i lived at a long time ago my ex had put the electricity back in my name. How i dont know and why i dont know ... they said i had to pay it because I lived there before. I had this convo with maggie when we were talking about our days she said use the money everything was fine right now do what i had to do and I could pay her back . THAT WAS THE 1500. thats 3100 total so far. I then knew jeff was going to random places to buy small items and get money back to get pain killers for his knee. It has been bothering him lately and there was nothing to stop the pain and nothing to help. I knew he was doing this but was scared to say anything I didnt expect it to get this bad. I didnt know what to do. When maggie said I need the 1000 now or else, I didnt know what to do I knew i wouldnt have 1000. I thought the only way i could do it is make it up to stall. I am wrong for that. I am sorry I really wasnt trying to hurt you maggie I am truelly sorry I dont think you will ever believe me. I am working at get you money now. I was gonna list the albino and 3 hets up for sale so that I can have that money sent you , also the crested I will sale . I know I messed up and I want to make this right I know this will not make anything right or better I just want maggie to have her money. I know its a little late and i know I will get heck for this post but I needed to do it. I am truely sorry to all of you and have cleared it all up. The check and the bank account are the only items I fixed. I just didnt know what to do.
Let's clear some things up right now and I mean NOW.

I NEVER argued with you about you borrowing or taking the money to go and see his aunt. You called my house at 10:30 at night hysterical crying that his aunt died or was dying and you wanted to know if you could use about $200 to go. I said of course - mind you, you called about your own problems when I had just walked in the house from sitting and watching and trying to speak to my husband WHO WAS IN A COMA................that conversation lasted about 2 seconds because I told you that you could use the money to go and I had just walked in. Don't try to play that crap that I made you take or even offered the money to you. I felt sorry for myself and my situation, not yours or his.

SECOND, I NEVER said you could take the $700 for your electric bill. You "threw it" into a conversation - you also said well, I knew you wouldn't want us to have no electricity.

What you did to me was horrible - the worst part is that you PRETENDED to be my friend - when I really needed it the most. Funny how you used to call all the time, then it slowly started to stop once you collected all the money. Every dime you collected for me and my kids - who you actually had the nerve to even speak to - should have been sent to me IMMEDIATELY so that you and your (now drug addict, yeah, okay) husband couldn't touch it or steal it.

I want the money you collected for me to either be sent to me or back to the people who were kind enough to do what they did - you know, the GOOD people on this site - a place you should not be allowed to crawl around, on your belly like the snake that you are - funny, ha?

You come here with your BS so sorry story, wah, wah, feel bad for me - why the hell were you "calling me out" on facebook with your "bring it" message??? You don't know one bit about who I am or what I am capable of - you should know we were married for a reason. Funny thing is, that Charles and I are the nicest people who would do anything for anyone - but mess with us and our family ----- you better come up with alot better than this BS you are slinging here. Go cry your sob story some place else.

By the way, I hope this all comes back to you 100 fold, you deserve every bit of it.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #405
Herpster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
Where exactly does "bring it" fit into this whole thing?
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #406
Shadera
Quote:
I'm not saying anybody should have come out and yelled scam, but if you've got suspicions like that wouldn't you at least throw some warnings?
I did throw some warnings. To the one person I regularly talk to here. And it kept her from getting ripped off. Can't protect everyone, but I do let those in my circle know when I don't think something smells right. Let's keep the blame for this where it belongs, and the focus on the ones who really lost out here.

Maggie sweetie, I'm trying to get a few bucks together to send your way. If all of us come together again, we can get your darlings to camp where they can have some fun and try to be children again.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #407
Matt2979
Quote:

Maybe you're right, but it sucks how everybody knows things were fishy after everything already went sour.

On the one hand, I totally agree with Dustin; however, hind-sight is ALWAYS 20/20.

The other hand (which I evidently always listen to) agrees with everyone else. I've dealt with several people that I "felt funny about", but never told a soul. Anytime I've felt funny, I've excused myself from our dealings and moved along, but never have I called someone out because of my "funny feeling". I knew if I did so without a shred of evidence, only my gut instinct, that I would be nailed to a cross.

As great as it would've been to find out early on, no one KNEW....the just had hunches. As I mentioned, they would've gotten serious flack for calling anyone out, especially someone raising money for a grieving family. And had it turned out they were wrong.....well, you see where I'm going with this.

The ONLY guilty party here is Jeff and Christina Wise!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #408
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
I must say something that's gonna make a few people mad ( even some friends on here ), but last night on chat, and on this thread I've heard at least 5 respected members say "I knew there was something fishy about this from the start."

Well why didn't you say something to the public? Not that anybody had anything to do with the whole thing except for the accused, but a couple people that suspected this to be "fishy" are WELL KNOWN and RESPECTED member.

I'm sure everybody knows where I'm going. We need to protect eachother from stuff like this as a community.
Dustin, this doesnt make me mad at all. But you realize that if you accuse someone someone and your are wrong, you open yourself up to lawsuits right?

Old 05-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #409
mechnut450
I know in Delaware an EMT can get in serious trouble if they get caught with drugss in there system while attending a patient and lose their lic. Specially if they not scripted to them.

On the part of sellingperson hets to cover the money you oh How are the people to know you not doctor records for the snakes in question ( only cause the trust you built has been destroyed with most ( if not all people )
I think Wise reptiles has seriously them selve in the reptile world.

Terry Rogers

Old 05-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #410
Dennis Hultman
You sicken me beyond belief but before I get into addressing your posts, I want to address the membership here. I know everyone here feels betrayed but you did a wonderful thing. No-matter what garbage is spread about the members here on other sites and at times even in our backyard this community has always stepped up to help our own and others not even in the reptile community. I would ask you not to lose heart when it comes to these matters.

As a community we have stepped up over the years to help members with loses, hurricanes, theft. Heck, we stepped up to the plate to help a complete stranger and non reptile person that's children was robbed a Christmas on Ebay by a user here, that had nothing to do with our site or the community at large. Never has there been any question that the funds would get to the right place. Of course, it has always been members here in great standing for years that have lead such relief for others here. For that, I am very proud of the member base. We come together on issues like this. One of the problems that we have is that we are growing in member base which of course is great but brings a lot of new people here that we no very little about. Don't let this stop you from helping people in need. Don't forget what has happened here, but use it as a reminder of what really know about those that have little track record here.

Christina, who the heck cares about your aunt in this situation. What little character you have to even ask to use the funds for something other than what it was meant for. That's just low. You have no character. The funny thing is if you needed help before this situation the members here would have stepped up to help you as well. How the heck could you even suggest using the money for anything else? Your a poor excuse for anything decent in here. What you and your husband have done is one of the lowest things I can imagine. Considering, I think it is obvious you can't or will not make this whole with all funds going where they belong right away, I have no faith that you will make this right on your own anytime soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles