Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 42 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:14 PM   #411
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_wise_reptiles View Post
to clear up a couple more things I keep seeing floating around.... yes I knew about the drugs but I didnt know what to do I was worried.
No the auctions and donations stopped a long time ago... I will get the date from paypal
Also I am trying to sell the snakes and cresteds to have money given to maggie whoever gets them can have the money sent right to her. I am talking with someone about picking them up.
I never used her money to buy the hets or the albino. That money was from my mom she knew I wanted ball pythons and hadent gave me christmas or my birthday yet along with loaning me alittle more till we get taxes. I could careless if you believe me or not on this. I never paid 1000 for the snakes they was on a payment plan
How about taking the "RIP Chuck Kimmel" off of your avatar?

Seriously - at this point, that's pretty damn disgusting.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:15 PM   #412
SERPENTS DEN
Christine & Jeff,

Since you both cannot be trusted would you agree to inventory your collection and let a member pick it up so they can be sold or auctioned with the funds going directly to the beneficiaries?

I don't think you've got a fat chance in hell in selling them yourselves after you've shown us your true characters.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:15 PM   #413
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Maggie sweetie, I'm trying to get a few bucks together to send your way. If all of us come together again, we can get your darlings to camp where they can have some fun and try to be children again.
Shadera , I am ready to help as well. Please PM me

Old 05-24-2010, 03:22 PM   #414
SERPENTS DEN
Maggie,

I know it's not much but I am willing to donate this Boa on your families behalf. Buyer pays shipping.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=178347

Old 05-24-2010, 03:25 PM   #415
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjarosek View Post
Shadera , I am ready to help as well. Please PM me
Even after this disgrace, the community here still has hearts ready to pour out. This is what keeps me coming back here. Regardless of what else is going on.

For the record, I am just sending the link to Maggie's own post with her paypal address to those who have told me they want to help as well - no more middleman!

I'm off to send my donation in, and I hope Maggie will be sharing stories with us soon of how much fun the girls are having at camp.

For anyone interested, Harald's got an ad up for a pretty sweet motley albino boa that would benefit Maggie and the girls, as well.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #416
Melinda
Quote:
And they have children, do they not? Jeff stealing money for drugs? Christina covering for him? Wow - opens up a whole new can of worms where child welfare advocates could be concerned.
I would definitely be concerned for the welfare of the children in their care. Especially now that they are on the run.

If someone is on state or federal aid and does not report all income including sales from reptiles, it's fraud and a jailable offense. I have no idea if the Wise's are on any kind of aid.

Maggie,
Have you looked into Social Security Survivor Benefits for the kids? My brother died in 2006 and even though he was not working at the time, his kids get a little over $800 each per month.

Contact your local aid office and they can probably help you in contacting places that can help with utility bill, rent etc... I know here in California, there is several programs to help people that have been knocked down by tragedy. A great place for help is the Salvation Army. Was Chuck a Veteran? if so, contact the Veterans Administration for any benefits you and the kids may be entitled to.

Someone pm me Maggie's paypal so I can send over a couple bucks.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:28 PM   #417
dragonlvr64
Dennis,
Thank you for reminding me and the rest of this awesome community of the good side of this.

Christina, we are all getting together AGAIN to help Maggie and her kids. Some of us have already given what small amount of money we have to give. Others are trying to get items together for the kids, WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
All of the scam artists use the same excuses, death,drugs,forgery, you are no different. You are a scammer! Get her some of this money now. Go to your Mom and tell her what you have done and put that borrowed money to some good use!!! FIX THIS with Maggie

Old 05-24-2010, 03:34 PM   #418
mechnut450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
I would definitely be concerned for the welfare of the children in their care. Especially now that they are on the run.

If someone is on state or federal aid and does not report all income including sales from reptiles, it's fraud and a jailable offense. I have no idea if the Wise's are on any kind of aid.

Maggie,
Have you looked into Social Security Survivor Benefits for the kids? My brother died in 2006 and even though he was not working at the time, his kids get a little over $800 each per month.

Contact your local aid office and they can probably help you in contacting places that can help with utility bill, rent etc... I know here in California, there is several programs to help people that have been knocked down by tragedy. A great place for help is the Salvation Army. Was Chuck a Veteran? if so, contact the Veterans Administration for any benefits you and the kids may be entitled to.

Someone pm me Maggie's paypal so I can send over a couple bucks.
This is true for any child under 18. depending onthe state the amount of money is different and it may include some medical care help if the girls got any allgery or prone to colds too.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:34 PM   #419
hhmoore
I'm going to ask that people not post their offerings, or links to ads, here. I can certainly appreciate the sentiment; but we all know it wouldn't be tolerated in any other thread, so it can't go on here.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:37 PM   #420
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlvr64 View Post
Dennis,
Thank you for reminding me and the rest of this awesome community of the good side of this.

Christina, we are all getting together AGAIN to help Maggie and her kids. Some of us have already given what small amount of money we have to give. Others are trying to get items together for the kids, WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
All of the scam artists use the same excuses, death,drugs,forgery, you are no different. You are a scammer! Get her some of this money now. Go to your Mom and tell her what you have done and put that borrowed money to some good use!!! FIX THIS with Maggie
And to piggy back on this - Christina needs to contact whoever she's buying animals from and see what monies she can recover (payments) if any, and put that towards paying back Maggie. At the very least, she needs to forfeit those animals she has on payment and send any future payments she planned to make on them to Maggie instead.

You KNEW that you owed Maggie money, but you chose to spend the gift money that could have been used to correct your mistakes towards buying more animals? Unbelievable!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles