Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 43 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:40 PM   #421
Twizted Paths
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
Well why didn't you say something to the public?
No proof. Gut feelings only cut it amongst friends, not in the BOI.

The wise's were in the BOI fundraisers too. I'd suggest anybody who put money into that make sure it was actually received by Rich if you didn't paypal him directly.

Maggie, my daughter wants me to tell you she has movies for your kids. Some of the cases aren't in good condition (puppy) but the movies work. PM me a mailing addy & they're yours.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:45 PM   #422
brd7666
I just thought of an old saying, and it's been around for many years. I will wrap it in quotes and then modify it below. I find it fitting since Jeff owns some kind of a lawn business.

Quote:
Your ass is grass, and I'm a lawn mower
Well, Mr. and Mrs. Wise, both of your ass's are grass, and you just fired up the biggest lawn mover you're ever gonna see.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #423
DaveyFig
What I don't understand is that Christina knows what a giving community this is and decided to steal instead of looking here for help. After they made themselves out to be heroes, the Wise couple could have very easily come up with supporters who would help them attend a funeral and cover other expenses. They had just witnesses the awesome power of compassion that this site's members have.I have worked less time than I have been off in the past couple years,and was in and out of the hospital for most of last year, and may be returning soon. Fauna members didn't hold auctions for me, but its most likely because I didn't share my problems. Perhaps they told people here that they needed help and nobody jumped to auction anything for them? I don't know. You would think this would be the first place they turned, unless their money woes are just a cover for a drug issue. Of course nobody is going to auction off beloved pets to pay for her old mans drugs.

What I do know is that it is wrong to steal money that was donated to a grieving widow. I know that it is more wrong to buy drugs with the money while claiming that the intended recipient is the one with the drug problem.

Very low class.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #424
rjarosek
Looking back I could have sent it to Maggie. I guess they could have also recommended that when I asked where to send it. Makes me kinda feel like an . For that I will never forget.

Just for the record...
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #425
Twizted Paths
Sorry Harald, I just saw your post.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:55 PM   #426
Herpster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post

What I do know is that it is wrong to steal money that was donated to a grieving widow. I know that it is more wrong to buy drugs with the money while claiming that the intended recipient is the one with the drug problem.

Very low class.
Wo, wo, wo ------ did she call me a person with a drug problem (the intended recipient)???????????????????????????????????????? ??

Old 05-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #427
heathn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
Wo, wo, wo ------ did she call me a person with a drug problem (the intended recipient)???????????????????????????????????????? ??
Yeah, I had heard from another well respected person here that she was making you the bad guy here

Old 05-24-2010, 03:58 PM   #428
Cp3_Pythons
Im simply Disgusted This makes me sick to my stomach well I seen the pics of them on page 11 Maybe we can post the pics to some of are myspace accounts Facebook and twitter and see if anything comes up Because thats Just wrong on so many diff levels its unreal. Im trying to hold my tounge so I dont say anything out the way as Im Very close to doing yet I have one 2 many infractions already and dont want to be banned from Fauna for any amount of time. I do indeed hope they get whats comming to them Preferably sooner than later

Old 05-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #429
ozz465
also why did all the wise sites start getting deleted?

Old 05-24-2010, 04:02 PM   #430
Melinda
I don't know if all the Wise children are fathered by Mr. Wise, but if not, I believe the father/fathers have a right to know how their children are being raised by someone with a drug problem.

$3500 buys ALOT of vicodin.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles