Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 45 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:21 PM   #441
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
I would like to thank those of you that have other sites for getting this up and linking. I would also like to appeal to those that normally don't let such topics on their boards to let this one stand, Please. We share a lot of the same member base. Thanks.
We have no problems letting the link stand.

Robin Abernethy
BP.net Administrator

Old 05-24-2010, 04:22 PM   #442
RichsBallPythons
I didnt bother to look through the whole thread but when i seen the check i knew its Photo shopped

Look at the 3500.00 the 0 are PERFECT and IDENTICAL also look at the 2's in the date. They are perfect and IDENTICAL. They uses a Font similar to hand writing in what ever program they used.
Im sure if you compare letters they will match PERFECTLY as well.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:25 PM   #443
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
I didnt bother to look through the whole thread but when i seen the check i knew its Photo shopped

Look at the 3500.00 the 0 are PERFECT and IDENTICAL also look at the 2's in the date. They are perfect and IDENTICAL. They uses a Font similar to hand writing in what ever program they used.
Im sure if you compare letters they will match PERFECTLY as well.

also if u check the xif data it says MS paint was used .

Old 05-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #444
americananie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_wise_reptiles View Post
I have been in the works all day talking with DAND FRAGGING DRAGON AND POLASIAN trying to sort it out for john to meet dand with the the albinos and the hets along with the cresteds. To be put torward maggies funds this fell through and I cant ship through SYR so I was told to ask what you guys thought I should do how to resolve this so the animals could be sold and funds gone to maggie.
I suggested below that you could always sell them and send the money directly to Maggie.
Isn't this a moot point if you're giving them to DAND? He might be able to sell them over you. That is quite a bit to ask of him, though- especially for your mistake.
Whatever you do, I would suggest you give the money directly to Maggie- no excuses.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #445
Dennis Hultman
She has already admitted it was a fake.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #446
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Not sure if it was already mentioned, but on the paypal screenshot I posted, my monies were going to Christina HORN (not Christina WISE).
Caught up in all of this insanity, I did not even catch that my money also went to Christina Horn....I even looked right at it when I made a screen shot earlier and didn't catch it.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #447
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Caught up in all of this insanity, I did not even catch that my money also went to Christina Horn....I even looked right at it when I made a screen shot earlier and didn't catch it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=38077

This is her previous user name here on Fauna

jesus_lives_within
FULL NAME
christina horn

Date of Birth
October 23, 1987 (22)

jesus_lives_within@yahoo.com

Old 05-24-2010, 04:40 PM   #448
Matt2979
Thanks Dennis...now that you mention it, I did see your earlier post. Maybe that's why it didn't catch my eye. I don't know....my head's still swimming in all of this non-sense!

Old 05-24-2010, 04:41 PM   #449
Dennis Hultman
__________________ Looks like things are going up in a lot other places.
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2010, 04:47 PM   #450
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Well, Christina is viewing this thread right now.....
probably trying to figure out how much we have on them

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles