Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 52 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:49 PM   #511
Gecko_Den
It seems that several people gave them reptiles on payment plans, shipping first after believing the Wise's were "good guys" and "friends". I would hope that they (Wise's) aren't planning on turning over reptiles that they don't fully own to be sold to pay off the debt to Maggie....

Old 05-24-2010, 08:05 PM   #512
WiseReptiles
I have to admit that what I did was wrong. I used someone elses money to buy presciption medication. I have looked into classes and have found some around my area and I will attend my first NA class tomorrow.I found tons of local classes in my area because I know that I have to clean up. If this does not work I am looking into either outpatient or inpatient to clean myself up. I would really like to apoligize to maggie for this as well as the other fauna members. What I did was wrong and for this I am sorry and I will be getting the help I need to overcome my problem.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:11 PM   #513
akaangela
You had better pray no one calls the child welfare agency on you. I can't say how sorry I am for your kids. What you did was horrible, you distroyed any reputation you ever had. No one here will ever trust you. All for a measly $3500.
Is it really worth loosing your kids for such a measly amount?

Old 05-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #514
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
I have to admit that what I did was wrong. I used someone elses money to buy presciption medication. I have looked into classes and have found some around my area and I will attend my first NA class tomorrow.I found tons of local classes in my area because I know that I have to clean up. If this does not work I am looking into either outpatient or inpatient to clean myself up. I would really like to apoligize to maggie for this as well as the other fauna members. What I did was wrong and for this I am sorry and I will be getting the help I need to overcome my problem.
You don't have to go to NA or classes for medicine, especially if you have a prescription for it. You didn't borrow someone elses money to run down to Walmart to fill a prescription. You STOLE money to buy DRUGS. Why sugar-coat it? You are admitting to drug use, you don't have to polish it up. We know what you did.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #515
kylestl
Was it your idea the whole time to do this to take money. Or did you plan on giving them the money? I'm leaning towards you were going to take some of the money for yourself.What surprises me is you really thought you could pull this off.............

Old 05-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #516
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
I can't make arrangements with the camp, but I'm sure my landlord will understand and the utilities I'm sure I can figure something out. It just pisses me off to no end. The paypal address is akchoice@cfl.rr.com
I don't know if you need any other information than that and I would sure appreciate anything that you guys did - but I am not comfortable with people donating twice - I am comfortable with all of us going to Michigan though!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not long before the Wise's started the... hmm, not sure WHAT to call it, now that the details have emerged... "for" Maggie, they set up a fund raiser for this site. I believe that video of Jeff laying in the snow doing a snow angel and then jumping into the river naked was part of it. In any event, money was collected by them and then forwarded to me. Sorry, but if the evidence that is being displayed here is even half true, I have absolutely NO desire to have any money that came from their hands in my own hands, so I have forwarded those funds to Maggie.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:18 PM   #517
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_wise_reptiles
. I am trying to take steps in the right direction I would ask will the threats and stuff stop.
You are in no position to ask anything but I wouldn't characterize it as threats.

Why isn't Jeff on here? Jeff, very nice of you to let your wife take the brunt of this.
Quote:
and her parrot in the background saying "tell him they wouldn't replace my knee".
I take it that the parrot is Jeff. You whiny little man having your wife field the calls. Nobody cares about your knee get off your rump and try to resemble a man.

I was in the process of posting the above a noticed you replied.
Quote:
WiseReptiles I have to admit that what I did was wrong. I used someone elses money to buy presciption medication. I have looked into classes and have found some around my area and I will attend my first NA class tomorrow.I found tons of local classes in my area because I know that I have to clean up. If this does not work I am looking into either outpatient or inpatient to clean myself up. I would really like to apoligize to maggie for this as well as the other fauna members. What I did was wrong and for this I am sorry and I will be getting the help I need to overcome my problem.

Great but not our problem or Maggie's and don't really care. Sell what you have and make this right. You have no business in this hobby at this point and it doesn't need or want you. Fix what you did. Maybe some will forgive you but nobody will forget. Maybe you can find a way to live with yourself but don't bring us any sob stories. It doesn't matter.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:19 PM   #518
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Don't get me wrong Jeff it's all good that you want to get yourself help, but I think that's the last place help is needed. The whole benefit auction thing that you were trusted with was to help Maggie, and her children.

If you're truly intent on making things right then start with that, not yourself. Neither I or anybody else donated our hard earned money, or animals to the NA to get Jeff off of prescription meds. That's your problem.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #519
crotalusadamanteus
You're a good man Rich!

Old 05-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #520
dturner100
Also I believe the "threats" were stopped by mods as for the "scum bag" name calling and what not.

But I believe you're also referring to the threats of police action or what not. Please believe me that they're not at all threats. If every penny isn't made right by the time lines Maggie requests myself, and many other will file reports with various agencies to bring justice to this.

I agree though. Any threats of violence should stop. It would make us as bad as them. But I am definitely prepared to take legal action against the theft in this matter.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles