Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 54 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:37 PM   #531
dturner100
That figures. I've seen so many people growing up in the projects of north Las Vegas steal, rob, rape, etc... and then admit themselves into treatment to say "yeah I did wrong, but this will make it right..."

Are you joking??? That makes nothing right.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:38 PM   #532
Dustan
What makes you think anyone gives a shit about your drug problem, you sick, twisted, pathetic excuse for a man. You have 4 kids???? I have seen some bad stuff throughout life, but nothing compares to this. YOU took food out of childrens mouths, you potentially stopped them from going to a camp that would help them grieve over the loss of their father. What you have done is inexcuseable, so quit whining about your problems, and that goes for you too Christine.

I really hope someone does contact child welfare, your children are obviously in danger, and no child deserves to be raised by a pair of thieving pirates.

I wish you only the worst, you two are 100% lowlife scumbags...

Maggie, I don't know you, and never spoke to Chuck (read his posts for years though). But I only hope for the best you and your children. There is no doubt that things will get better, and you and your kids will be able to move past all of these unexpected hurdles.

From a young father of two, I thank you for being such a good willed, and strong person.

Some of you people on here are truly inspirations to me, and it's nice to see such a loving outpour for a family in need. A+ in my books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
I have to admit that what I did was wrong. I used someone elses money to buy presciption medication. I have looked into classes and have found some around my area and I will attend my first NA class tomorrow.I found tons of local classes in my area because I know that I have to clean up. If this does not work I am looking into either outpatient or inpatient to clean myself up. I would really like to apoligize to maggie for this as well as the other fauna members. What I did was wrong and for this I am sorry and I will be getting the help I need to overcome my problem.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #533
WiseReptiles
Tomorrow morning I am meeting DAND and giving him reptiles to cover all of this. I am gonna probably give him our whole collection. This will be made right tomorrow morning. I am sorry it has happened and that is all I can say to resolving this issue is I am meeting with DAND in the morning

Old 05-24-2010, 08:42 PM   #534
Lucille
Quote:
I agree they may be called prescription meds but that is not what they were to me. I know I do have a problem and I will be taking it to the first step of resolving it tomorrow.
You obviously think the world revolves around you and that everyone is raptly waiting to hear the next step in your soap opera of a life.

WHY are you continuing to waste out time when you have not made amends to those you have wronged?

Money talks, BS walks......

Old 05-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #535
brd7666
Mr. and Mrs. Wise you obviously didn't think this whole thing out very well. If you think things are bad now, you have seen nothing yet. You need to act now, and stop making excuses. No one here even wants to hear your excuses, they are meaningless and irrevelent.

If you were to stand before all judge over all of this, you will get no mercy from any judge. People like you are not looked on with much respect. No judge would give in to your sob stories after what you have done. From what I gather, you don't even fully understand the horrible act that you have commited. It's people like you that give the human race a bad name. It's no wonder people don't trust people any more.

If you have a credit card then use that through Paypal to pay Maggie. Whatever it takes. You are the one's who decided to play with fire. Fix it now, this is very serious, stop the excuses. No one wants your excuses or cares. It's time to be adults and move into the real world. Your problems are only going to get worse the longer this goes, so do yourselves a favor, fix it now.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #536
Twizted Paths
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I have forwarded those funds to Maggie.
You rock Rich!

Did you at least get it all? PM the people who tossed in for it. I know they 'misread' the thread & had me in for more than I initially put up. They claimed it was an honest mistake & I paid it because it was a good cause.

No telling if I was the only one with this in the light now.

Quote:
I .... I ..... I .... I ... my ... I... my ...I .... my ... I .... I ... I .... myself .... I .... I .... I .... I .... I .... my .....
Nobody cares about you, nobody cares about your issues.

We care about Maggie & her kids, we care about you pissing on Chuck's memory.

The only thing you can say to much this any better is "Here's your money Maggie"

Only for real this time.

Your kids would be better off with out lying thieving scam running druggies for parents. I hope somebody gets them out of the screwed up environment you're raising them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

Great but not our problem or Maggie's and don't really care. Sell what you have and make this right. You have no business in this hobby at this point and it doesn't need or want you. Fix what you did. Maybe some will forgive you but nobody will forget. Maybe you can find a way to live with yourself but don't bring us any sob stories. It doesn't matter.

What about the people you haven't finished paying for the animals from? Are they even really yours to give?

Or are you using other people's animals to pay for the consequences of your habit yet again?

Old 05-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #537
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Hmmm..You do realise that no one is going to believe you until it gets reported back that the animals are in his possesion right? Even if I had a terrible family emergency I would not have the gall to ask to keep money I had collected for someone else in need. Thats just sick. I have too much pride to stoop that low. When something terrible happens to one of your children and you are unable to deal or provide or take care of it financially (god forbid) then you will remember this..

Old 05-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #538
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
I agree they may be called prescription meds but that is not what they were to me. I know I do have a problem and I will be taking it to the first step of resolving it tomorrow.
First of all were you prescribed the narcotics or were they illegally obtained? I'm assuming these drugs you are using were not prescribed to you?

Resolve this tonight or tomorrow by turning yourself into the police, some jail time would give you time to withdraw from your habits.

So are you going to show us some integrity by confessing to the Police tomorrow?

Old 05-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #539
LauraB
"prescription medicine"? Yeah, right. Dave G. is absolutely correct. You don't get "intervention" for prescription meds because (as your wife put it) your knee's been bothering you. You don't rip off a grieving family because you have bum knee and want to visit relatives.

Why is it liars and scammers and thieves are so sorry only AFTER they get caught?
Why do they suddenly stop and admit their wrong-doing & develop a conscience only AFTER they get busted?
Why do they gush sorrow and guilt and repentance AFTER they're called out and exposed for what they are?

Cause they really wouldn't give a rat's fuzzy butt if they hadn't been busted, that's why.

If the Wise duo hadn't been so thoroughly and completely busted right here, right now, they'd still be holding tight to contrived stories, falsifying documents and maybe even trying to rip other innocents off down the road.

You and your wife/accomplice didn't give a moment's thought to "getting help" as you were contemplating stealing Maggie's money, did you?
Your accomplice/wife didn't waver one time when she was falsifying documents to and lying her butt off to cover the theft you BOTH committed.
It obviously never even occured to you that stealing Maggies & the girls money was wrong - UNTIL you got busted.

You both thought you were just too smart to get caught.

I see you're still viewing this thread Jeff - to hell with your "classes" and your knee. I frankly don't give a rat's fuzzy butt about your problems or your "help". Turning your collection over to Dave G. ain't going to make anything right, so don't even begin to think it will. YOU OWE IT - nothing more, nothing less. Don't try to spin it into anything valiant or honorable on your part.

I do feel sorry for your children since this is the example you both set, but I feel sorrier for the children you STOLE from.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #540
Melinda
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
"prescription medicine"? Yeah, right. Dave G. is absolutely correct. You don't get "intervention" for prescription meds because (as your wife put it) your knee's been bothering you. You don't rip off a grieving family because you have bum knee and want to visit relatives.

Why is it liars and scammers and thieves are so sorry only AFTER they get caught?
Why do they suddenly stop and admit their wrong-doing & develop a conscience only AFTER they get busted?
Why do they gush sorrow and guilt and repentance AFTER they're called out and exposed for what they are?

Cause they really wouldn't give a rat's fuzzy butt if they hadn't been busted, that's why.

If the Wise duo hadn't been so thoroughly and completely busted right here, right now, they'd still be holding tight to contrived stories, falsifying documents and maybe even trying to rip other innocents off down the road.

You and your wife/accomplice didn't give a moment's thought to "getting help" as you were contemplating stealing Maggie's money, did you?
Your accomplice/wife didn't waver one time when she was falsifying documents to and lying her butt off to cover the theft you BOTH committed.
It obviously never even occured to you that stealing Maggies & the girls money was wrong - UNTIL you got busted.

You both thought you were just too smart to get caught.

I see you're still viewing this thread Jeff - to hell with your "classes" and your knee. I frankly don't give a rat's fuzzy butt about your problems or your "help". Turning your collection over to Dave G. ain't going to make anything right, so don't even begin to think it will. YOU OWE IT - nothing more, nothing less. Don't try to spin it into anything valiant or honorable on your part.

I do feel sorry for your children since this is the example you both set, but I feel sorrier for the children you STOLE from.

I have a feeling this isn't their first time conning an online community. They seemed to know exactly how to do it, but the people at Fauna were too smart for them to get away with it this time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles