Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:01 PM   #541
LauraB
Quote:
Not long before the Wise's started the... hmm, not sure WHAT to call it, now that the details have emerged... "for" Maggie, they set up a fund raiser for this site. I believe that video of Jeff laying in the snow doing a snow angel and then jumping into the river naked was part of it. In any event, money was collected by them and then forwarded to me. Sorry, but if the evidence that is being displayed here is even half true, I have absolutely NO desire to have any money that came from their hands in my own hands, so I have forwarded those funds to Maggie.
Now THAT'S a man, Jeff. Pay attention and learn.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:02 PM   #542
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post

Exactly!!!

You'll never salvage your reputation, but maybe some integrity would show true remorse. You getting YOURSELF help does nothing for the family this all was supposed to benefit to begin with.

Sadly don't sense any remorse from Jeff or Christina, I think they are both being selfish by trying to shift blame.

True integrity can only come from confessing to the police voluntarily.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:22 PM   #543
HyderHouseHerps
I disagree that they are experienced rip off artists. None of the math ever added up and all the documents appeared falsified. It was EASILY detectible. If you're going to try to pull off a scam, at least be good at it and make it for an amount of money that is worth it. Rediculous!

Old 05-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #544
amercnwmn
I've rarely posted here, but this deserves a comment.

Shame on you Christina and Jeff. Jeff is an addict, clearly, and you are an enabler!

I have had 5 knee surgeries in the past year and NOT ONCE have I stooped so low as to volunteer to hold a benefit for someone in need and stolen money from them. Believe me times were TOUGH when I got FIRED for telling my boss I needed surgery. They were even TOUGHER when my insurance was dropped and I was denied unemployement. I fought it, I scraped and I scrimped and I came out OK. I have a TON of medical bills soon to be rolling in, but I never STOLE in order to pay my bills!!

If you can't accept responsibility and sell whatever you have to on the side of the freaking road to come up with the money you NOW OWE to that poor woman, you deserve to sit in jail. But hey, look at the bright side, no worrying about paying that light bill.

There is a special place in you-know where for people like you.

Blaming it on Jeff's knee, an aunt dying, a $700 light bill, and boas you bought on b-day money is CRAP. Complete and utter CRAP. Money was DEDICATED to go to Maggie, PERIOD. Not to a funeral, a car rental, a light bill...dope..etc.

We ALL have experienced things like that...For example, MAGGIE who lost her HUSBAND and FATHER to THEIR KIDS and had HER own bills to pay.. Or did you conveniently forget about WHO it was for when you got that money in your greedy little paws?

Jeff's aunt dying, well ya know what? This was Maggie's HUSBAND and FATHER TO THEIR KIDS. If HE hadn't passed and YOU hadn't had access to money intended for THEM, then what would you have done? Not gone to the funeral?? Why do I have the sinking feeling this "aunt's funeral" ended up being somewhere near a reptile show?

$700 light bill?? Sounds to me that you have had some financial problems for quite some time if you neglected to pay a light bill THAT long that it was due to be shut off. I'm familiar with shut offs, unfortunately. You don't get a notice the DAY before it's supposed to be shut off, and you KNOW you didn't pay the bill on time and it was due before you get that nice little warning.

The sad thing is, and I really hope you read this and I hope somewhere in that shrivelled up grape you call a HEART, it sinks in, if you'd have ASKED for help.. I bet people on this site and others would have helped YOU just like they TRIED to help Maggie & her family during a hard time.

The reptile community is a family, and we stick together. We HELP each other, not steal each other blind.
You stole from all these wonderful people, and a nice widow and HER KIDS.
You don't belong in this community. You belong in the general population of the county lock up.
SHAME ON YOU BOTH.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #545
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Tomorrow morning I am meeting DAND and giving him reptiles to cover all of this. I am gonna probably give him our whole collection. This will be made right tomorrow morning. I am sorry it has happened and that is all I can say to resolving this issue is I am meeting with DAND in the morning
This will be a DAMN GOOD START. I will quit posting anything until there's word of whether or not Jeff follows through. I hope he does.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:31 PM   #546
dustinntech
I really hope that you giving animals to them doesn't make you think that it will get you off scott free. You still stole from a family in need. You still conned many people and commuted fraud. You deserve to goto jail and pay them back.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:31 PM   #547
amercnwmn
I agree, it's a start, depending on what they have left and what condition it's in. If Jeff truly is having a drug addiction, and from the sound of it, it's pretty serious or they wouldn't be neglecting utilities and stealing from a widow with children...then I'd be willing to bet they don't have much left as it is...
I'd insist on legal repercussions even if the money is returned. Sometimes you have to teach people a lesson. I'm sure this isn't the first time they've "robbed Peter to pay Paul".

Old 05-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #548
crotalusadamanteus
Well, you should post more often. Great post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
I've rarely posted here, but this deserves a comment.

Shame on you Christina and Jeff. Jeff is an addict, clearly, and you are an enabler!

I have had 5 knee surgeries in the past year and NOT ONCE have I stooped so low as to volunteer to hold a benefit for someone in need and stolen money from them. Believe me times were TOUGH when I got FIRED for telling my boss I needed surgery. They were even TOUGHER when my insurance was dropped and I was denied unemployement. I fought it, I scraped and I scrimped and I came out OK. I have a TON of medical bills soon to be rolling in, but I never STOLE in order to pay my bills!!

If you can't accept responsibility and sell whatever you have to on the side of the freaking road to come up with the money you NOW OWE to that poor woman, you deserve to sit in jail. But hey, look at the bright side, no worrying about paying that light bill.

There is a special place in you-know where for people like you.

Blaming it on Jeff's knee, an aunt dying, a $700 light bill, and boas you bought on b-day money is CRAP. Complete and utter CRAP. Money was DEDICATED to go to Maggie, PERIOD. Not to a funeral, a car rental, a light bill...dope..etc.

We ALL have experienced things like that...For example, MAGGIE who lost her HUSBAND and FATHER to THEIR KIDS and had HER own bills to pay.. Or did you conveniently forget about WHO it was for when you got that money in your greedy little paws?

Jeff's aunt dying, well ya know what? This was Maggie's HUSBAND and FATHER TO THEIR KIDS. If HE hadn't passed and YOU hadn't had access to money intended for THEM, then what would you have done? Not gone to the funeral?? Why do I have the sinking feeling this "aunt's funeral" ended up being somewhere near a reptile show?

$700 light bill?? Sounds to me that you have had some financial problems for quite some time if you neglected to pay a light bill THAT long that it was due to be shut off. I'm familiar with shut offs, unfortunately. You don't get a notice the DAY before it's supposed to be shut off, and you KNOW you didn't pay the bill on time and it was due before you get that nice little warning.

The sad thing is, and I really hope you read this and I hope somewhere in that shrivelled up grape you call a HEART, it sinks in, if you'd have ASKED for help.. I bet people on this site and others would have helped YOU just like they TRIED to help Maggie & her family during a hard time.

The reptile community is a family, and we stick together. We HELP each other, not steal each other blind.
You stole from all these wonderful people, and a nice widow and HER KIDS.
You don't belong in this community. You belong in the general population of the county lock up.
SHAME ON YOU BOTH.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:35 PM   #549
Strike_Force_Reptiles
ok i have a few questions for you....
like some others have said on here how are you going to finish paying for the reptiles you still owe on?
2) how are you going to finish paying Maggie the rest of the $ if the sales from the reptiles dont cover all of it?
3) dont you think what you put Maggie through on this should be worth more $ to her?

why not send her more $ for putting her and her family through this?
i better hear good things about this within the next 24hrs or i will contact the FBI, your state SBI, your county DEA, and child protective services myself. this is down right stupid you yall to do. there is no sense in it what so ever and i am fed up with dealing with people like you. the whole world is going to hell because people like you multiply. people like you are the cause of tighter laws getting passed and only the good people suffer. GET A JOB GET A LIFE AND GROW THE UP!!! PAY THE WOMEN HER $!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 09:40 PM   #550
HyderHouseHerps
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
I agree, it's a start, depending on what they have left and what condition it's in. If Jeff truly is having a drug addiction, and from the sound of it, it's pretty serious or they wouldn't be neglecting utilities and stealing from a widow with children...then I'd be willing to bet they don't have much left as it is...
I'd insist on legal repercussions even if the money is returned. Sometimes you have to teach people a lesson. I'm sure this isn't the first time they've "robbed Peter to pay Paul".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles