Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 56 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:40 PM   #551
chongorojo
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Not long before the Wise's started the... hmm, not sure WHAT to call it, now that the details have emerged... "for" Maggie, they set up a fund raiser for this site. I believe that video of Jeff laying in the snow doing a snow angel and then jumping into the river naked was part of it. In any event, money was collected by them and then forwarded to me. Sorry, but if the evidence that is being displayed here is even half true, I have absolutely NO desire to have any money that came from their hands in my own hands, so I have forwarded those funds to Maggie.
WAY TO SEND THE MESSAGE Rich!! And that's why I love this site! To the yet uncleaned garbage of fauna GET...... OUT......NOW.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #552
ssssnakeman
Karma is coming

Old 05-24-2010, 09:52 PM   #553
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssssnakeman View Post
Karma is coming
Karma is HERE..it's just not done with them, yet.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:52 PM   #554
SPJ
Amazing!

Everyone is trying to get the word out on these con artists and non reptile related forums have links to this thread on them BUT..........Redtail Boa dot Net won't post the link.

WTH! The mods over there didn't approve it when I submitted it.

Post the damn link so people are aware of this!

Old 05-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #555
TattooLost
My god people...

Jeff is no drug addict... They just think that it's the best excuse to garner some sympathy. They don't want to come out and say "we saw all that money and got greedy" so they probably sat around after the proverbial poop hit the fan, and came up with "drug addict." Then, it's an excuse for the evil they did, and then maybe it'll get some feeling sorry for at least poor, poor Christina, if not for both of them.

I really wish everyone could see just how hard I'm rolling my eyes right now.

Sell some of the drugs, and buy my damn step-daughter the headstone she still deserves... I'm about ready to throw my computer through the window I'm so mad.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #556
mechnut450
Mr Wise I know knee pain I got 2 bad knees ( i am disable due to cerebral palsy) and I still push though each day trying to do stuff i have not business doing.( think that why I was just pushed though school cause they knew I never hold a job being disable ). My problem with my knees are simple it pops ( like people do with the knuckles) I am on the ground no warning no nothing.. On top of this they bother me just trying to walk into a store and getting a few items Like cloths or what not. I been told i need to start using a walker or even consider a wheelchair before I breaks something.

I am was vicion( spelling I get the knock of genic kind) but I can't take it so I they something weaker ( not as effective but I suffer though each day) I have not taken funds ( rob peter to pay paul as the saying goes). If your cutting grass it a simple as picking up an odd job or 2 on the side of the grass cutting to make extra money. I done it many a time mostly to help people out. The grass cutting Id and extra jobs are exercise for me since I prefer not to sit home all day. but am limited in what i ca do.. what little money I make does cover all my grass cost and does help with my reptile removal hobby so I never really make a profit.

Getting yourself to a doctor that will do more than push pills will help too. I actually looking at knee repalcement but I am too young at 33. Selling the reptiles would of been the more mannly thing to have done since any reptile collection can be rebuilt.

Stuff like pets, internet cell phones are all extras in life that can be done with out in times of need. I can't see how you get a 700 buck electril bill unless not paying it for a while The place I live is all electric and it makes out at 230-300 a month and that with the reptile stuff running 24/7 ( which is only about 30 bucks more than before I had snakes ( and them properly set up)

I tihnk you all may needot consider an accountant or a proper guidance to cover your bills and such, ( i do help my sister and her husband stick to a budget( as said roughly in a boot I read - all living thing have a budget even the this huge tower runs on a budget )

I will push myself until the gay my legs no longer work or I dye which ever happens first I will know that I never gave into stealing to do so.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #557
amercnwmn
His eyes look glassy enough..I dunno..? The whole "stupid criminal" aspect of posting a fake check with obvious errors, hiding from the fit when it hit the shan, etc.. really reeks of the scattered, unplanned, scams a druggie tries to pull off.
It's not an excuse, nor is it any more acceptable than if they were clear headed when they pulled this crap.

I certainly don't feel sorry for a drug addict. The only person who can change you, is you.
I used to BE in that life, and I have ZERO tolerance for people who use their addictions as an excuse for bad behavior and those that enable it.

Let's just say, they'd be better off in jail for a year or so, untill things calm down, if I were them, I'd be terrified to be recognized on the street right now.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #558
Curious George
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Not long before the Wise's started the... hmm, not sure WHAT to call it, now that the details have emerged... "for" Maggie, they set up a fund raiser for this site. I believe that video of Jeff laying in the snow doing a snow angel and then jumping into the river naked was part of it. In any event, money was collected by them and then forwarded to me. Sorry, but if the evidence that is being displayed here is even half true, I have absolutely NO desire to have any money that came from their hands in my own hands, so I have forwarded those funds to Maggie.
Thanks. That's going above and beyond. You da man.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:01 PM   #559
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
My god people...

Jeff is no drug addict... They just think that it's the best excuse to garner some sympathy. They don't want to come out and say "we saw all that money and got greedy" so they probably sat around after the proverbial poop hit the fan, and came up with "drug addict." Then, it's an excuse for the evil they did, and then maybe it'll get some feeling sorry for at least poor, poor Christina, if not for both of them .

Old 05-24-2010, 10:03 PM   #560
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
My god people...

Jeff is no drug addict... They just think that it's the best excuse to garner some sympathy. They don't want to come out and say "we saw all that money and got greedy" so they probably sat around after the proverbial poop hit the fan, and came up with "drug addict." Then, it's an excuse for the evil they did, and then maybe it'll get some feeling sorry for at least poor, poor Christina, if not for both of them.

I really wish everyone could see just how hard I'm rolling my eyes right now.

Sell some of the drugs, and buy my damn step-daughter the headstone she still deserves... I'm about ready to throw my computer through the window I'm so mad.

I think you're right about the piss poor excuse of being a drug addict but hey they have to shift the blame on someone or something.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles