Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 58 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #571
zzzdanz
Oh believe me Rich, I know all about addicts.I had a childhood friend of mine sell my and my wifes cars while on vacation and soooo much more.

This guy isn't a drug addict.Addicts don't have hobbies,sit in chatrooms,etc...He likes his scooby snack buzzz and that's it IMO

Old 05-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #572
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Tomorrow morning I am meeting DAND and giving him reptiles to cover all of this. I am gonna probably give him our whole collection. This will be made right tomorrow morning. I am sorry it has happened and that is all I can say to resolving this issue is I am meeting with DAND in the morning
I hope that doesn't consist of the animals that you still owe money on, I would hate to see you make D and D an accomplice by giving him stolen merchandise. Not to mention the people that buy the stolen reptiles would also be guilty of receiving stolen merchandise and be out the animals and the money they paid when the animals get confiscated. Don't be stupid and compound the problem; if you haven't finished paying off an animal don't include it in what you give to D and D...

Old 05-24-2010, 10:40 PM   #573
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
I hope that doesn't consist of the animals that you still owe money on, I would hate to see you make D and D an accomplice by giving him stolen merchandise. Not to mention the people that buy the stolen reptiles would also be guilty of receiving stolen merchandise and be out the animals and the money they paid when the animals get confiscated. Don't be stupid and compound the problem; if you haven't finished paying off an animal don't include it in what you give to D and D...
Sam, I agree with you. RC Reptiles deserves the rest of his money on the Albino and hets deal. I do not know about other deals that they STILL owe money on but they should either be sent their animals back or paid prior to those being sold.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:44 PM   #574
ageber
I donated 50 custom shirts to help out. I read thru most of this and it is horrible. We are still fulfilling our end of the auction. it would be a shame for there to be another loser in this mess as well. The person who paid for the shirts. I am also willing to donate another 50 shirts to anyone who wants to buy them and donate the money directly to the family. Just contact me
thanks
alan

Old 05-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #575
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ageber View Post
I donated 50 custom shirts to help out. I read thru most of this and it is horrible. We are still fulfilling our end of the auction. it would be a shame for there to be another loser in this mess as well. The person who paid for the shirts. I am also willing to donate another 50 shirts to anyone who wants to buy them and donate the money directly to the family. Just contact me
thanks
alan
Thank you Alan. I never doubted that I would receive the shirts from you as I spoke in length with you on the phone some time ago.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:47 PM   #576
SamanthaJane13
PM-ed a link to this thread to Matt Parks at Pangea, since the "people" concerned belong to Pangea, and here's the conversation--

Quote:
Administrator

Default Re: WiseReptiles
Thanks Donna, that means a lot and I appreciate it. They are banned from trade section and they are on a global ignore so if they try to post anywhere it will not show up.

Talk to you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthajane13
Well-we really appreciate that you keep high standards here, Matt, so when we see something so blatantly immoral, illegal and just plain WRONG, we like to let you know so you can deal with it.

Thanks for running one of the BEST forums on the web!

Hugs-
Donna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Parks
Yes that is absolutely horrible. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthajane13
Matt-

I hate to bother you about something that happened on another forum, but seeing that it was Faunaclassifieds, and you have a rule about being in good standing with Fauna, you need to see the C*********K that's been caused by Christine and Jeff Wise.

It's HORRENDOUS what they've done to two mourning families.

Here's the thread-

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=179622

Seeing that they're members here, I thought you'd want to know.

Hugs-
Donna
So...one less place "they" can scam people.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:50 PM   #577
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
This guy isn't a drug addict.Addicts don't have hobbies,sit in chatrooms,etc...He likes his scooby snack buzzz and that's it IMO

Sounds like a crappy excuse, there addicts but they have money and animals. I believe they like to get high. But addict, i dont think so. More like a professional thief / con-man.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #578
ReptileJay
Regardless of ANY excuses that the Wises have come up with thus far, NONE of them matter one bit. Drugs, bills, family emergency, IT DOES NOT MATTER!!! There is NO excuse for their actions.

I know everything that could possibly be said has already been said in this thread... but all the excuses are nothing more that a tactic used in order to "buy time" or to attempt to play on our natural human emotions. These tactics are WASTED on us, so stop wasting your time! We are NOT going to change our opinion... the money MUST be sent where it belongs.

Personally, I feel that there should be interest charged by Maggie on the money she is owed. I mean... If the Wises decided to make a "loan" out of it, loans aren't free...

When all this started, many of us felt that what the Wises were doing was very honorable. If they really had the problems they are claiming to have, upon seeing the generosity that our community has shown Maggie and her family, a LOGICAL, INTELLIGENT individual would realize that we were just as likely to help them out of a tough situation. But by doing what they decided to do, instead of a benevolent friend, they have earned an EPIC enemy... Unresting, Unforgiving, and DEMANDING JUSTICE.

What they have done is unforgivable. We all know that Hell is likely to rain down upon them for their actions from everyone here.

Maggie, you already know this, but we will all do everything we can to make this right... and it isn't about the money... (but I'm SURE you know that as well).

Old 05-24-2010, 10:52 PM   #579
Dawn Zimmerman
Ok. I have been trying to read through this since this morning on and off. I have been silent because I am new here and have never posted on the BOI... but the feeling of nausea and shock has been replaced by complete disgust at the comment below (and all the others made by the wises. )...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Tomorrow morning I am meeting DAND and giving him reptiles to cover all of this. I am gonna probably give him our whole collection. This will be made right tomorrow morning. I am sorry it has happened and that is all I can say to resolving this issue is I am meeting with DAND in the morning
What do you mean you are "probably" going to give your whole collection to Dand? Are you kidding?! Dude, fork it all over!!!! If you've got anything you can sell that you don't need to take care of your kids, SELL IT! A second car, an old bike, plasma (not yours as you can't )... I am in disbelief that you would even consider keeping any of your collection when you owe a widow money so that she can care for her children! You are clearly still living on planet "Head Up Your..." I have met a number of people over the years who spend a lot of time on that planet, but you seem to have an actual residence there!

Oh my gosh!

Dawn Zimmerman

Old 05-24-2010, 10:54 PM   #580
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
PM-ed a link to this thread to Matt Parks at Pangea, since the "people" concerned belong to Pangea, and here's the conversation--

So...one less place "they" can scam people.
Make that two.... They wont be doing business on our site either.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles