Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 59 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #581
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Make that two.... They wont be doing business on our site either.
I HIGHLY doubt that they'll be doing legitimate business ANYWHERE after all this is said and done...

I suppose if they really wanted to find the door OUT of this hobby... they are certainly getting close. They've lost every SHRED of respect anyone here had for them, and there is pretty much NOTHING they can do to ever get it back.

Good riddance...

Old 05-24-2010, 10:58 PM   #582
LauraB
Quote:
She told Annie she was going to send her the princess and frog of whatever new disney movie it was. It doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that my children will never speak to her again.
Amen! It absolutely turns my stomach to think that such dishonest, dishonorable, and totally despicable people could feign kindness and concern to your and Chuck's girls, Maggie.
That they (Christina) had the utter audacity to befriend your girls, give empty promises and words of comfort, is just sickening.

Using a child's grief and confusion in order to profit (by THEFT) should, in and of itself, be prosecuted. It's unthinkable and utterly deplorable!

It's too bad their own children may be old enough to realize how their parents used and mentally abused someone else's children during the most trying and sorrowful time in those girl's lives.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:01 PM   #583
Herpster
Sorry, I also wanted to let you know that I am not sending them to a "camp". They are going to what is called summer camp, but it is at their school. It hopefully will be good for them, it will keep them busy and I'm sure some of their friends will be there also. Put it this way - if they would have "failed" this year, I wouldn't have to pay for it. I am basically paying for "summer school", but my in laws cannot handle all 3 kids, all day, every day. They have their own grief.

And, just wanted to add that my mother in law said Christina was a wacko from the first time she spoke to her. She is just like Charles and I mean, she HATED Christina, and I couldn't figure out what it was. I just shrugged it off, but when I told her today what was going on, she said I told you about her and she better hope she never sees me.....seriously, my mother in law would kick her butt. Where do you think Charles came from????

Old 05-24-2010, 11:03 PM   #584
Herpster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Amen! It absolutely turns my stomach to think that such dishonest, dishonorable, and totally despicable people could feign kindness and concern to your and Chuck's girls, Maggie.
That they (Christina) had the utter audacity to befriend your girls, give empty promises and words of comfort, is just sickening.

Using a child's grief and confusion in order to profit (by THEFT) should, in and of itself, be prosecuted. It's unthinkable and utterly deplorable!

It's too bad their own children may be old enough to realize how their parents used and mentally abused someone else's children during the most trying and sorrowful time in those girl's lives.

Funny you said that because Annie looked at me and said "she made a promise and you're not supposed to break your promise". Thanks alot Christina and Jeff, yet again, my daughter has cried another night. I hope you sleep well though, really, I do..............

Old 05-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #585
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
Where do you think Charles came from????
I guess I just assumed he was created in a lab from a mixture of rock, fire, barbed wire, vinegar, spit and pineapple.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:13 PM   #586
Herpster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
I guess I just assumed he was created in a lab from a mixture of rock, fire, barbed wire, vinegar, spit and pineapple.
HA HA HA, how did you know him so well??? I love him more than anything and the biggest part that I loved was his brutal honesty - BRUTAL, but honest, that's how everyone should be and the world would be a better place.

He also had some sugar in there too, he just wouldn't show it to anyone else.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #587
joseydiann
Well I see I have missed about 30 wholes pages today, and can't read them all, so I guess I missed alot but did see that she posted..

Old 05-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #588
Laura Fopiano
Sorry but this is gonna be a lonnnggg post

Ok, I skipped a few pages to tell my part in this nightmare.

I have been a member here for a really long time, I've witnessed the best and the worst in people over the years and I've seen alot of folks come and go.The words 'drug addiction and bring it" have been thrown around alot in this thread and I will address that shortly. I have a long history with Chuck and not all of it was good. He and I put our past disagreements behind us and became good friends.

Those of you that remember know that I have always been an opened book, on the forums and off. I have no onscreen persona, I'm the same all the time. I have shared my own story of drug addiction and recovery, I've been clean and sober for 21 years and counting. I am also college educated in the field of addiction.

Chuck contacted me by phone 5 years ago and needed to talk about addiction and get my professional opinion as well as personal on the subject. We talked for a while on the subject and I gave him the imformation to the best of my ability that he was looking for.

Most of you know that I have not been around here for a while, I had my own personal trials that I needed to get through and I didn't want or need to drag anyone down with my own tails of whoa. That and for some reason I can't get into chat anymore because of my ip provider. (I'll post about that in the appropriate forum for help on later date)

When i returned after my short absence is when I learned about Chuck, he was still alive and I was exchanging pm's with Maggie about updates on him, but mostly about her. The spouses in most cases seem to get left behind when we as a group that love someone is in trouble. So my focus was on Maggie and how she was holding up and how I could help her.

I spend alot of time on facebook and Christine would start a chat with me, we ended up talking on the phone and I genuinely liked this young woman. We shared many phone calls,in the beganing it was about the auction, then Chucks death, and the later ones on christines concern for Maggie and her emotional stability. she told me that Maggie didn't seem to have the time for her anymore, that Maggie was very depressed and feared for her life.

The term "bring it" has come up a lot in this thread. those were my exact words to Christine last night before this thread started. I believed her when she told me her side.She sent me the pm from Maggie, we talked on the phone 5 times in the last 2 days. I was lead to believe that Maggie was tring to extort maney from chirstine. I told her that if she had all of the paypal and other receipts as proof to tell Maggie to "bring it" I was almost convinced that the money was sent and possibly spent on drugs, it never occurred to me that the drug use was on Christines side!

I am a trusting and loving woman, that's who I am, my world is "rose colored" alot of the time. Those who really know me, accept that flaw in me. I seem to attract the scumbags of the world. I have now befriended and discarded 3 from this forum. Christine is number 3.

After taling with Dave (DAND) for a long time today and Maggie this evening, I got the other side to this story. I am deeply saddened by the turn of events here. I still believe in this community, I feel that there is strength in numbers!

I sent Maggie a small paypal, I would love to see others do the same. It feels really good to be here (home) again and the name calling and anger will not get Chuck and Maggies kids to summer camp so she can keep her job. I'm in agreement that the wide family needs to pay and pay big, but Maggie and her kids are my main focus.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:27 PM   #589
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Tomorrow morning I am meeting DAND and giving him reptiles to cover all of this
Will see what tomorrow brings.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:30 PM   #590
LauraB
Quote:
Funny you said that because Annie looked at me and said "she made a promise and you're not supposed to break your promise". Thanks alot Christina and Jeff, yet again, my daughter has cried another night. I hope you sleep well though, really, I do
That breaks my heart ... and further enrages me at the same time.

Quote:
Mmmm, I had one (okay, several) of those when I was in Hawaii. Well, minus the barbed wire - they replaced that with a little paper umbrella

For me, Chuck was more fire, ice, vinegar, spit and nice sunny yellow lemon, than pineapple - bright and cheery and clever - till you crossed his line of ethics - then you got the brutal bitter reality. A really good admireable combination.

Ok, sorry about the OT post (again) ... back to the correct subject.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles