Inquiry Just wondering about Alan Cole Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:37 PM   #1
Bigfish1975
Just wondering about Alan Cole Reptiles

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any information on Alan Cole Reptiles? I have seen numerous posting on the classifieds, and was wondering about his reputation. Any information is useful and appreciated. I just started breeding this season and there are a few of his BP's that I'm interested. But I'm sure like many of you out there, I want to make sure that I'm dealing with good honest people. I want to make it clear that I have NO reason to believe otherwise about him, just doing my homework. Thanks and have a great day!!!

Old 08-06-2011, 11:43 PM   #2
pinhead
You can't go wrong with Alan. Great snakes and a great guy!

Old 08-06-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
laterob
Welcome, Michael. The BOI has a search function, where you can type the name in and find out if there's any information about a person. This is a recent thread about Alan Cole, and shows up on the BOI about half the page down.

Good luck with your breeding, and again, welcome!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=122590

Old 08-07-2011, 02:15 AM   #4
farfrumugen
you cannot go wrong buying from alan. i purchased an enchi from him earlier this year and he has called or emailed many times to make sure he is still doing good.
customer service after the fact can't be beat. you will not find a better person to buy from imho.
also i had just received an email from him saying he was running a sale this weekend so hurry up.....lol
adam jeffery

Old 08-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #5
Bigfish1975
Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to those of you that replied. I'm still getting used to fauna and all of its resources. After posting my inquiry last night I found similar postings and all gave the same type of response. Makes me feel good about the possibility of doing business with him. Thanks again and good luck with your breeding.

Mike

Old 08-29-2011, 04:31 PM   #6
Bigfish1975
Thanks to Fauna and this BOI, I recently purchased a het superstripe (Specter) male from Alan Cole. Just wanted to say that the experience was great. Excellent customer service, responds to calls and emails immediately and answers all my questions. Its nice to have that, along with the positive feedback I found here when purchasing an animal that has such subtlety as the Specter. The setting up of my paypal was the only pain in the neck during this deal. Alan shipped the animal which arrived the next day. Neatly packed, arrived at the time he said it would. Best part was that I called the next day to confirm if the animal and live or FT/FK. He returned my call withing 3 minutes, I grabbed a fuzzy rat from the rack and he ate it immediately. Look forward to doing business again in the future. Thanks Alan and thanks Fauna for the reference.

Mike

Old 08-29-2011, 04:35 PM   #7
farfrumugen
Alan is the best.

Old 08-29-2011, 04:41 PM   #8
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfish1975 View Post
Thanks to Fauna and this BOI, I recently purchased a het superstripe (Specter) male from Alan Cole. Just wanted to say that the experience was great. Excellent customer service, responds to calls and emails immediately and answers all my questions. Its nice to have that, along with the positive feedback I found here when purchasing an animal that has such subtlety as the Specter. The setting up of my paypal was the only pain in the neck during this deal. Alan shipped the animal which arrived the next day. Neatly packed, arrived at the time he said it would. Best part was that I called the next day to confirm if the animal and live or FT/FK. He returned my call withing 3 minutes, I grabbed a fuzzy rat from the rack and he ate it immediately. Look forward to doing business again in the future. Thanks Alan and thanks Fauna for the reference.

Mike
Thank you for the opportunity Mike. I look forward to answering any questions you may have! Also, give me a ring anytime, I love to chat when time permits

Old 08-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #9
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by farfrumugen View Post
Alan is the best.
Thanks Adam! I look forward to updates on your projects

Old 05-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #10
8ball python
Alan Cole

I purchased my 1.1 mystic's from Alan and he is a very knowledgable friendly and honest breeder if it wasn't for him taking the time to teach me the differance between Mystics and Mojaves I still wouldn't be able to tell them apart. You don't have to worrie about a thing when dealing with Alan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!