New Morph "The Tawny" John S Cordone - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-21-2017, 07:40 AM   #1
michiganexotics
New Morph "The Tawny" John S Cordone

ok guys most of people even john it was thinking it was a Disco but it not. now its its confirm after many breeding's we realize that's a new morph im gonna let john post his own pics of the breeding that he did im just gonna post my and my friend Walter carroll breeding.

Tawny X pewter hypo

Combination 1

Tawny X Cinnamon

Tawny X pewter

Full Clutch

Old 08-21-2017, 07:59 AM   #2
michiganexotics
Second Clutch

Tawny X Bumble bee

Tawny Spider, Tawny Pastel, Tawny

Full Clutch

Old 08-21-2017, 10:03 AM   #3
Robert Walker
Thanks for sharing pictures, always great to see new baby ball pythons.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:13 PM   #4
TheFragginDragon
I'll post a link to the file folder with the pics of the critters that have been
produced in this project. The Excel spreadsheet shows the pairings as well as the codes that correspond to the BP's. Sorry for the size of the photos, but I wanted to make sure the detail comes out properly.

http://www.bluewaterreptiles.com/Family%20Tree/

Here are some of the highlights:

Tawny gene after first shed:

At approx one year old:

Same animal now:

The sire to the above (original Tawny):

Tawny x Mojave after first shed:

Tawny x Mojave now (2 shots):

Pastel Mystic Tawny after first shed (pairing was Tawny/Mojave x Pastel Mystic):

Same animal now:

And now what I believe to be a Mystic Potion Tawny possible Pastel, first after first shed:

And now:

Check out the folder, more pics there.

Old 08-24-2017, 09:03 AM   #5
Casey Hulse
Very nice, but the size of the pictures make it very hard to see. Is there a way you can post smaller shots?
I hatched a couple mojo-tawny and will post up some pictures this weekend. Do you believe any super forms have been produced yet? Congrats on this John!!

Old 08-24-2017, 09:26 AM   #6
michiganexotics
its weird. before resize it self but i dont know why its not doing it

Old 08-24-2017, 12:39 PM   #7
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
Very nice, but the size of the pictures make it very hard to see. Is there a way you can post smaller shots?
Maybe it isn't resizing because they're linked photos and not attachments. The same photos are in that folder paisan, they should resize in your browser.

Old 08-24-2017, 08:21 PM   #8
michiganexotics
Tawny Pewter after shedding
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2017, 09:37 PM   #9
TheFragginDragon
Tawny Spotnose

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!