Bad Guy Brandon Greene - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:35 PM   #61
Snake-Queen
Everyone has to consider this as well, the original breeder he got it from, CCD, missexed it; so the the guy the OP bought it from probably never checked (although he should have), then the vet missexed it (inexcusable).

Now the OP knows more about sexing dragons, she will be able to verify sex upon receipt of a new animal.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:47 PM   #62
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Everyone has to consider this as well, the original breeder he got it from, CCD, missexed it
I didn't see where CCD had sold it as a male?

Old 09-14-2017, 01:51 PM   #63
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
The post that originated me buying the dragon stated it was a male he purchased directly from CCD. Now I can't say that ccd said it was a male or a potential male or what I have none of that direct knowledge only know what the original post that caused me to buy the dragon states.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:52 PM   #64
Robert Walker
Disclaimer: I know fat zip about bearded dragons.

That said, the seller had both a female and male (different kinds) for sale relatively close in timing to each other. I wonder if the person who thought they were getting a female, ended up with your male instead. I realize he listed them as two different genetic dragons, but to my untrained eyes they really don't see the visual difference. Just food for thought.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:53 PM   #65
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
My mistake, I assumed that it was sold as a male. (I used to sell all my babies as sexed unless I was unsure.)

Old 09-14-2017, 06:09 PM   #66
belindabibee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsky29 View Post
I purchased a dragon from this guy over here. A male that's suppose to be two that he supposedly purchased as a pet but decided to lot him go. I believed that until after attempting to pair him with three different females finding he is not interested in breeding any of them. I contacted Brandon asked him for a refund and to return this male back to him he's not responding at all. Has anyone over here ever done business with him before? I also felt the need to let other's know what happened as I believe he knew this dragon wouldn't breed.... He's a beautiful male but I was also told he liked be handled and he does not like to be held at all. I guess this is the risk you run purchasing via the internet just sad there are people who lie and cheat you out of your funds.
Brandon,
This is just my 2 cents. I work in the veterinary field. I can tell you by the picture that you put up that is the bottom half of a female. There are no femoral pores noted and it doesn't have the buldges that come from the hemipenis. If that dragon was2 years old you would see these signs no problem!
Just FYI. Sorry for your misfortune. Your he is a she! That's why she doesn't want to breed with other females.
Take care,
Belinda

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 09-15-2017, 01:39 PM   #67
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by belindabibee View Post
Brandon,
This is just my 2 cents. I work in the veterinary field. I can tell you by the picture that you put up that is the bottom half of a female. There are no femoral pores noted and it doesn't have the buldges that come from the hemipenis. If that dragon was2 years old you would see these signs no problem!
Just FYI. Sorry for your misfortune. Your he is a she! That's why she doesn't want to breed with other females.
Take care,
Belinda

That's all been established already, and Brandon isn't even here.

Old 09-15-2017, 02:14 PM   #68
belindabibee
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiXandSeven8ths View Post
That's all been established already, and Brandon isn't even here.
Thanks for the info. It's just like me a day late and a dollar short!
Have a great day! Now that I actually installed the app I may be a bit more in the know!

Old 09-15-2017, 07:39 PM   #69
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
I agree, mis-sexing can happen. I have done it before, I sent a short tail male hognose, as a female. It was very young but it happened, I owned up to it and made it right. It's not making the mistake that defines who we are, it's how we own the mistake that was made.

To most people a female that size is worth double what a male would be. This mistake, is it a blessing or a curse? You can make of the situation what you want to and I'm glad you have shared your dealings with Brandon. Hopefully it will all work out better for you in the end, being a female.
Nicely put as always.

Old 09-15-2017, 07:58 PM   #70
Chris Kennard
I see a big red X introducing this thread. The alleged mistake, being forgiven because the OP got more than she bargained for? I wouldn't sell a maggot to this person.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!