High Plains Herpetoculture (great guys!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2007, 05:33 PM   #1
owenj
High Plains Herpetoculture (great guys!)

Figured I'd make my first post here about something good...about six weeks ago, I ordered a pair of baby blood pythons from HPH. The only part that of it that wasn't a great experience was having to wait a week for the ship date
They answered all of my emails thoroughly, courteously, and quickly (even when I emailed them late on a Sunday night!). I was pretty nervous because this was my first time buying snakes off the internet, but both snakes arrived on time, healthy, and even more beautiful than in HPH's photos. They're currently eating like pigs and I couldn't be more satisfied....I'll definitely buy from them again.

Owen Jensen

Old 09-03-2007, 06:08 PM   #2
juggalo
i contacted them about a male red blood the week before Daytona and they returned my e-mail very quickly and let me know they were kind of short on the males but they would e-mail me after they got back and let me know what they had.i sent them a reply thanking them and i even got a response to that e-mail.
then just as they said the day they got back they sent me an e-mail letting me know what they had and what they were expecting. they were real nice folks and took the time to even remember to email me after the show...

Old 09-04-2007, 01:05 AM   #3
Ophidiophile
This is not the first thread about HPH but all the threads are the same -- they are great guys. I have now done business with them a few times and they have bent over backwards each time to make sure I was completely happy with my purchases. Well, I am indeed COMPLETELY happy. You'll have no problem dealing with Rob and Tom -- they're highly recommended!

Old 05-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #4
Nirvana
Bumping this thread up again to add a more recent (but no different!) account: just ordered a whole bunch of bloods from High Plains Herp and I am thrilled with them! HPH kept great communication, used great packaging and most importantly, sent AWESOME snakes!! They definitely went above and beyond to make this a great experience

Many thanks to High Plains Herp!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!