Brandon Larson The Osage Reptile Co - Good Guy? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2004, 12:17 AM   #1
bklarson
Post Brandon Larson The Osage Reptile Co - Good Guy?

OK, this may be a little cheesy but I wanted to start a post for myself so people could post about me, good or bad. I don't know if this is allowed or not, if not I apologize!

I was just ripped off by a "seller" who took me for $205! It was as much my fault for being nieve but it's still no fun!

I wanted to do something to help keep us all accountable! I wanted to give people the opportunity to says something about me and the animals that I sell! That way future buyers/sellers will be able to do a search and get something to pop up!

Be kind!

Thanks for you support or constructive critism!!

Brandon Larson
The Osage Reptile Co.

Old 06-11-2004, 08:55 AM   #2
Mark and Aimee
Exclamation Not a good guy...

Brandon's not a good guy, he's a GREAT guy!

We're made several large purchases from Brandon. We have ALWAYS recieved top notch, healthy animals from him. Everything has been accurately represented, packaged wonderfully, and shipped on time.

I have absolutely NO hesitation recommending Brandon, and will most certainly do business with him again in the future when he has something we need.

Old 06-11-2004, 10:57 AM   #3
MPenn
I bought some CH baby balls for Brandon a few weeks back. I had to change the delivery date because I would be out of the state for a funeral. I emailed him about it and he responded promptly with no qualms about it. I have since got these in and they are all doing great! Thanks Brandon!

Michael Pennell
Python in a Pear Tree

Old 05-08-2008, 10:53 AM   #4
boichecker
I purchased some Ball Pythons from Brandon through Osage Reptile Co. They were shipped yesterday, and I received them today. They were packed well in bags inside an insulated box, with two heat packs (it was cool up this way and that was a nice touch). The bags were marked with the sex of the snakes inside - yes he sexed them at no extra charge. Speaking of charge, his price was the best I found, Granted pricing may go lower but at about $10.30 per snake shipped, for less than 50 of them the price was fine by me.

Brandon also sent a care sheet out a few days back telling how to hydrate them and how to get them to eat, among other things. I know this stuff already, but that was an extra step many dealers do not include. His communication was great, he always kept me advised of when to expect the snakes and so forth. He was always courteous too.

I took a chance on him because there certainly was not too much feedback here on him, but his site seemed professional, he seemed professional in his communication with me, and it worked out well. I highly recommend him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!