Dave Reid - Hogg Wild Reptile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2002, 11:46 PM   #1
antman
Bought two possible het balls from Dave and he was a pleasure to work with.  He was very attentive to my requests and bent over backwards to help me out with the last snake I ordered.  I'd do business with him again and would definately recommend Hogg Wild to anyone.

Chris Ingram

Old 05-08-2008, 03:56 PM   #2
Precision Pythons
+1 For Dave (David) Reid of Hogg Wild Reptile

My '07 female yellow belly ball python just arrived from David Reid of Hogg Wild Reptile. She is a nice looking yellow belly, exactly as David described. He was great with communication via email and phone, and I would do business with him again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend doing business with David.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:02 PM   #3
David Reid
Thanks Jon! I am glad she arrived safe and sound, and you like her looks. She is very cool, I really like the ringer look she has.

Jon was an outstanding buyer, we had continuous communication through a long shipping delay, due to bad weather. He did everything he said he would do in reguards to payment.

Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!