Jungle Habitats Plastics- Alan Hall (Bad Guy) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2008, 03:01 PM   #91
gbcop
Just an update... Not like anyone is going to be overly shocked.. Myself included.. The wonderful gift certificate Alan issued.. Is about as worthless as a bump on a log. Anyone tried going to his website???

At least hopefully now that the site is gone, hopefully he won't be able to con anyone else out of their money. I'm just glad I got back most of money, which Unfortunately most people who've delt with Alan can say.

David

Old 05-03-2008, 03:05 PM   #92
gbcop
Ok.. Guess you can't go back and edit a post..

Anywho..

http://www.junglehabitatsplastics.com/

Old 05-03-2008, 03:09 PM   #93
SPJ
his other site www.cheapcages.com is also gone

Old 05-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #94
gbcop
You'd think with all the money he had coming in, and no products being built or shipped, he could pay his bills.. Unless of course he was using the money for something else.

Old 05-03-2008, 05:25 PM   #95
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbcop
Just an update... Not like anyone is going to be overly shocked.. Myself included.. The wonderful gift certificate Alan issued.. Is about as worthless as a bump on a log. Anyone tried going to his website???

At least hopefully now that the site is gone, hopefully he won't be able to con anyone else out of their money. I'm just glad I got back most of money, which Unfortunately most people who've delt with Alan can say.

David
I am sorry... That maybe my fault. After I gave him months to fix these issues he did it to a person I know in Texas. i gave him about a month to fix the issues after that.

See I hosted all 7 of his sites. I was paid with a banner for one of the sites. The banner was not payment for the other 6. The one that was paid went past the year. I then had options as the service paid for was given.

I did not at first want to turn off his hosting as he could say he did not receive emails as his hosting was removed. I left it aslong as I could. But I had to make a choice and I turned them all off. Now no one else can send him money via my servers.

I do not agree with him doing this to anyone. I feel for you guys and wish I could do something. The best I could do was turn off his sites as we all know he is not sending out cages.........................

Gary

Old 05-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #96
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
I am sorry... That maybe my fault. After I gave him months to fix these issues he did it to a person I know in Texas. i gave him about a month to fix the issues after that.

See I hosted all 7 of his sites. I was paid with a banner for one of the sites. The banner was not payment for the other 6. The one that was paid went past the year. I then had options as the service paid for was given.

I did not at first want to turn off his hosting as he could say he did not receive emails as his hosting was removed. I left it aslong as I could. But I had to make a choice and I turned them all off. Now no one else can send him money via my servers.

I do not agree with him doing this to anyone. I feel for you guys and wish I could do something. The best I could do was turn off his sites as we all know he is not sending out cages.........................

Gary
I've been in that position myself, Gary, and it's just not a real pleasant situation to have to address. And truth be known, it was one of the contributing factors that made me decide to just get out of the hosting business completely. You have to do what you have to do sometimes...

Old 05-04-2008, 03:18 AM   #97
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
I've been in that position myself, Gary, and it's just not a real pleasant situation to have to address. And truth be known, it was one of the contributing factors that made me decide to just get out of the hosting business completely. You have to do what you have to do sometimes...

Tell me about it lol. Hosting is a losing battle anyways. If you do not over sell a server and load a ton of people on it. I am not sure how to make money at it.

I think you made the right moe and I probably will be following you on that road.

Old 05-08-2008, 03:20 PM   #98
gbcop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O

Gary

Oh no.. This wasn't in no way shape form or fashion your fault by any stretch! Alan is a grown man and he was the one that made the decision to take the path he has chosen to follow. Not you.

Thanks Gary,

David

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!