Spadereptiles.com (Xander) - Good guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2008, 01:33 AM   #1
cresties
Spadereptiles.com (Xander) - Good guy!

I bought a juvenile crested gecko from Xander couple weeks ago. It was a great experience - communication was quick, the price was amazing, he was upfront about it probably being male, and he even held it for me for about a week until it was convenient for me to receive it. The gecko was packed well and in perfect health, too. I can't wait to buy another one!

Old 04-21-2008, 04:10 AM   #2
compoundB
cool guy too

i also purchased a juvie from xander a while back. he was very helpful, friendly and informative. the gecko was excellent and came at a great price.

cant ask for much more.

definately a "good guy"

Old 04-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #3
Kita
Another happy customer here too! I received one of his Crested juvies at the end of October '07. Even being young likely stressed from shipping and a new environment, the gecko was friendly and not skiddish. Xander was very patient with all my questions and quick to reply.

Awesome guy with fabulous animals!

Old 04-21-2008, 10:15 PM   #4
The Valley Reptiles
Picked up one last yer from Xander, everything went great

Old 04-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #5
ssdreamsicles
I have also purchesed crestys from xander and they were great! He is a great seller and great person all around

Old 04-21-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
MrsWTownsend
Thumbs up Spade Reptiles Rocks

Xander has some absolutely stunning projects going, I'll tell you what!

I mediated a purchase through Spade Reptiles in February of 2008. Xander is very personable and easy to deal with; he is also very professional! The shipment arrived exactly as described and the gecko was packed really well.

Not only was the little crestie healthy, alert/active AND eating good right off the truck but SHE STILL IS!!!

Old 04-22-2008, 12:25 AM   #7
prism_wolf
I've not purchased anything through Spade Reptiles, but Xander has never hesitated to offer advice on animals that never even came from him. His projects are fantastic and the quality of care used for his animals shows through his site and his professionalism.

Old 04-22-2008, 06:00 PM   #8
Kelhoutz
Crested geckos from Spade Reptiles

I recently purchased a crested gecko from Xander at Spade Reptiles. Xander was awesome and my crested is gorgeous. The communication was great and Xander only shipped her when is was safe. She is doing so well! She is growing so fast and is so healthy! She will be a breeder when she is old enough. I had a great experience with Xander and would highly recommend Spade Reptiles. If I am ever looking again, this is where I will go! thanks Xander!!!!!!
Kel Houtz

Old 05-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #9
goReptiles
Xander is a wonderful person to work with. I have ben communicating with him off and on for about a year or so now. He has helped me with my crested gecko projects and has given me great advice.

I have one of his male hatchlings in my collection now, and he's gorgeous. Voracious eater.

Xander has gorgeous projects in the works, and I can't wait to recieve more crested geckos from his collection and breedings.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!