Mb reptiles BAD GUY - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2008, 02:08 AM   #41
peter Andersen
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Yes, I can read. And what I'm reading tells me that you STILL think he should have shipped you the roaches ILLEGALLY!

What part of "ILLEGAL" don't you understand?

Or are you one of those people who doesn't care about breaking the law, as long as you get what you want?
how am i surpose to know its illigal????? when he only tells me its exstra 50$
tell me that

Old 05-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #42
reagorfu
is ti illegal peirod or just illegal to ship through USPS? is it illegal through DHL, Fed EX, other carriers? just wondering if it illegal to ship thimout of the country no matter what or just through USPS. thanks.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:20 PM   #43
peter Andersen
i wonder how he sells them international then, he must be doing illigal buissiness

Old 05-01-2008, 04:02 PM   #44
Mangshan
Peter,
So far YOU are the only person in this thread who seems to be doing ILLEGAL business!
You even claim to have an "Import License for Australia"????
Matt only ships legal items...to places where they are legal to be received.
You are merely upset because he declined to send you what you desired.
Matt declined your business because YOU asked him to do something that (ANYONE in the business would know) is against the law.
Not only is it against US law....but I would be willing to bet that it is ALSO against Danish law!
You are making yourself look very bad. Drop the subject....before someone from your OWN government decides that you are worth looking into.

( I am sure that Denmark controls which live animal species are allowed to be imported....including insects.
I also seriously doubt that Denmark will allow animals to be imported from Australia....unless you are an AZA recognised zoological institution. Australia has very strict laws concerning it's flora and fauna!
Peter, you do NOT run a Zoo in Denmark!)
I have grown bored of this subject.

Give the guy enough rope...and he will do the job himself!
Cough, choke...aggg

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!