Platinum Dragons and JnS Dragons & Cages - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2005, 12:06 AM   #71
earthdragon23
I just want to know how many of you would be happy if somebody posted about your business that you were a fraud, and you were not. Then without knowing the facts, everybody else chimed in saying you where the same as so and so, and you were scamming people and had fake pictures. Would you be happy about that, jumping for joy, and doing a happy dance. I think not. While threats that are seroius are not okay, I think anybody would get very upset that their business name was dragged through the mud. The email was written to David before things got cleared up with Tere. JNS were upset that this was posted about them when David has talked to them so many times and knew they were not Mitch or Platinium Dragons. I am defending them because they have done nothing but help alot of people, including myself. They are very kind, honest and knowledgable about their dragons. I do not think they should have their name tossed in the trash. They gave Tere her money back, and were screwed out of that money by Mitch. I feel like this is a witch hunt. While it is good to point out the true scammers, it is not okay to post things about a business and ruin them when you don't have any facts. I have said my peace. I think people just want to drag this out because they have nothing better to do then create drama.
Jenn Cornelius

Old 05-02-2005, 12:31 AM   #72
Wilomn
Drama schrama.

A threat was made. Period.

If they were SUCH good and upstanding people then they should NOT have resorted to such tactics.

Hopefully David will report the threat to their ISP.

Think BEFORE you speak OR post.

And speaking for oneself is MUCH more effective than a third party doing so.

Old 05-02-2005, 12:39 AM   #73
shrap
People jump the gun here at times, there is no arguing that. And I can understand being upset about being falsley accused. That however is no excuse for threats and then resorting to extortion tactics to try and hide your threats. And then to top it off you say that other peoples actions made you act in this manner. How old are you? Give me a break.

The people that jumped the gun made an honest mistake trying to get a problem resolved. Making threats and resorting to extortion to hide them is not an honest mistake. There is a big difference.

Old 05-02-2005, 12:41 AM   #74
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
it's been days since anyone threatened me in any way.
I am not going to call you a liar but Wes; I find that very hard to believe.

Old 05-02-2005, 12:49 AM   #75
earthdragon23
My last say, then I am done. I don't have a problem with anybody really. Not David, or anybody else on here. I just don't like to see good people get rubbed in the dirt. Threats or no threats. And to make it clear, you can sue another person for making false accusations against you or your business. JnS will not do this though because they are not like that. I am done with this thread. I hope everybody has a good night, and nobody turns to the dark side of the Force.
Jenn Cornelius

Old 05-02-2005, 12:57 AM   #76
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon23
I just want to know how many of you would be happy if somebody posted about your business that you were a fraud, and you were not. Then without knowing the facts, everybody else chimed in saying you where the same as so and so, and you were scamming people and had fake pictures. Would you be happy about that, jumping for joy, and doing a happy dance. I think not. While threats that are seroius are not okay, I think anybody would get very upset that their business name was dragged through the mud. The email was written to David before things got cleared up with Tere. JNS were upset that this was posted about them when David has talked to them so many times and knew they were not Mitch or Platinium Dragons. I am defending them because they have done nothing but help alot of people, including myself. They are very kind, honest and knowledgable about their dragons. I do not think they should have their name tossed in the trash. They gave Tere her money back, and were screwed out of that money by Mitch. I feel like this is a witch hunt. While it is good to point out the true scammers, it is not okay to post things about a business and ruin them when you don't have any facts. I have said my peace. I think people just want to drag this out because they have nothing better to do then create drama.
Jenn Cornelius
Dear Dear Jenn,

First you tell us not to bash Mitch because he his trying to set things right. Then you accuse David of lying.

You have been corrected on both issues.

I think you need to take a break, go and relax. You have the Oaji Valley Spa and Resort right there. It's a great place.

Old 05-02-2005, 01:03 AM   #77
earthdragon23
Actually I am very relaxed. I didn't defend Mitch. Things were not clear about what he was up to at that time. I don't like it when people jump to conclusions before everything is clear that's all. As far as David goes, hehe, I am not the only one who says that. I have no problem with David, he has done nothing to me and I would do business with him in the future. Anyway, this thread has no topic anymore and has been run into the ground. That Spa is too expensive anyway, LOL, I would go if I had $500 to spend on a facial.
Jenn cornelius

Old 05-02-2005, 01:41 AM   #78
LakesideBoas
I think this particular horsey is starting to smell. I'm glad we all have everything off our collective chests and restitution and apologies have been made to the appropriate people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
it's been days since anyone threatened me in any way. I'm getting lonely.
You are about due for your weekly whoopin' with cooked pasta, Wes! Don't make me come over there!

Feel better now?

Old 05-02-2005, 06:27 AM   #79
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon23
My last say, then I am done. I don't have a problem with anybody really. Not David, or anybody else on here. I just don't like to see good people get rubbed in the dirt. Threats or no threats. And to make it clear, you can sue another person for making false accusations against you or your business. JnS will not do this though because they are not like that. I am done with this thread. I hope everybody has a good night, and nobody turns to the dark side of the Force.
Jenn Cornelius
Jenn,
What EXACTLY is your relationship with JNS Dragons? You bring up legal action, above; and then you say that you KNOW JNS Dragons will not sue; how do you know them well enough to know what they are planning?

And the phrase 'threats or no threats' seems somehow irresponsible, as if an action that grave could be brushed off. Once again, I need to point out that it is a SERIOUS and intolerable action to threaten another person; and I think that the good people on Fauna who choose to participate in commerce here should never have to worry about their personal safety when doing business.

Old 05-02-2005, 09:57 PM   #80
dmlove
WOW. I dont know who this is, but look at this link:

http://www.reptileauction.com/cgi-bi...tem=1115146178

Yeah, nice username "Frank" or "Mitch" or whoever. Phuck_DavidLove? Can you get any more immature?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!