Attention Ron Billingsley Customers! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #61
Helvis
I have a strict quarantine procedure that does not allow my snakes to ride my cattle.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:21 PM   #62
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvis
I have a strict quarantine procedure that does not allow my snakes to ride my cattle.
Your full name is required when posting on the BOI.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:24 PM   #63
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Your full name is required when posting on the BOI.
That, and I don't think this is really a joking matter.....nothing funny about it.

Put yourself in poor Jenna's shoes, and see if you still think it's funny.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:34 PM   #64
LeosForLess
Well http://www.ronbillingsleyreptiles.com/ his site is down now.... Is he pulling a Chris Johnson??! My friend thinks he got tricked into buying somthing related to a Kenyan Sand Boa and it was an easten or western or somthing, but basically he didnt get a kenyan.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:40 PM   #65
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeosForLess
Well http://www.ronbillingsleyreptiles.com/ his site is down now.... Is he pulling a Chris Johnson??! My friend thinks he got tricked into buying somthing related to a Kenyan Sand Boa and it was an easten or western or somthing, but basically he didnt get a kenyan.
Grow up. No one here has suggested that Ron has scammed anyone. If your friend thinks that he got the wrong $60 animal that hardly qualifies as "pulling a Chris Johnson". And if your friend has something to say, let him say it himself. Anonymous third party quotes (especially about something you don't even know) are not allowed (or wanted) here on the BOI.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:41 PM   #66
Cat_72
The site has been down for quite some time, but I still had no problem contacting him by email a couple of months ago.

I think it is quite a stretch to be comparing him to Chris Johnson, and rather off the wall.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:43 PM   #67
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
I think it is quite a stretch to be comparing him to Chris Johnson, and rather off the wall.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:45 PM   #68
LeosForLess
lol well i didnt mean just like him, that wasnt serious

Old 03-16-2007, 08:47 PM   #69
Cat_72
If someone said YOU were "pulling a Chris Johnson", just because your website was unavailable...wouldn't you take it seriously?

Old 03-16-2007, 09:09 PM   #70
LeosForLess
i was sort of trying to imply with the "!?!?!?" i wasnt totally serious. I forgot i was on the most serious forum in the world

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!