Inquiry: Dachiu - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:53 AM   #31
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
It is all in there, you need to follow the link posted above.
Bobby, you posted a link to a test result from 2007 and a "rumor" from 2002. Where does the "rumor" come from?

Old 04-06-2007, 12:55 AM   #32
Wilomn
dachiu also sell to france and Japan.

This is most likely a world wide condition due in NO small part to the uncaring actions of vicki and rob dachiu.

That pretty much sucks. Bigtime.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:58 AM   #33
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Bobby, you posted a link to a test result from 2007 and a "rumor" from 2002. Where does the "rumor" come from?
I have to agree with Jim on this one Bobby. You gotta name your source.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:59 AM   #34
varnyard
Her Canadian distribiter Jim Dike, JimD, AKA J&J Reptiles, admitted importing Dachiu dragons into Canada last year.
He claims Canada knows that he is doing it.

Jim O, you need to do some reading in the other thread, you might want to catch up a bit.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:59 AM   #35
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
dachiu also sell to france and Japan.

This is most likely a world wide condition due in NO small part to the uncaring actions of vicki and rob dachiu.

That pretty much sucks. Bigtime.
Wes,

Now you're part of a lynch mob. You have no idea whether there were AV positive colonies in those countries prior to receiving said exports. And the Dachius are likely not the only exporters. And even if they are solely responsible, it may have happened before anyone was aware of it.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:00 AM   #36
puppytoes72
jim o,we are talking about the sneakiness,and the devious ways vicky is selling the beardies and what she DOESNT state on her website.yes,alot of other breeders have adeno in their colony but here in this thread we are talking about vicky and rob dachiu.have you read the entire thread that we linked?have you seen the way things have transpired?its absolutely discusting

Old 04-06-2007, 01:01 AM   #37
puppytoes72
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Her Canadian distribiter Jim Dike, JimD, AKA J&J Reptiles, admitted importing Dachiu dragons into Canada last year.
He claims Canada knows that he is doing it.

Jim O, you need to do some reading in the other thread, you might want to catch up a bit.
VERY TRUE! jim o you need to do some reading before you jump to conclusions on this thread.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:02 AM   #38
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachiu
But if anyone knows where to get a blood PCR done, please pm me.
Your vet already verified that the Cali Lab does indeed accept PCR BlOOD TESTS. They then send the PCR BLOOD test to a private lab to have it tested. So why dont you have your vet find out from the Cali lab who does their PCR BLOOD testing for them since vets are the only people the Cali lab will talk to.

Dont you think that would be the intelligent thing to do?

Old 04-06-2007, 01:02 AM   #39
varnyard
CheriS, told her about it in 2002.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:02 AM   #40
Wilomn
I disagree JimO. Given the numbers of animals they produce, the lies they have told, the lengths they have gone to in order to downplay this, I think I am well within reason to make such statements as I did.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!