Bad Guy Turtlesandtortoises inc did me wrong - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2017, 05:01 PM   #41
Baltazaar2010
That the tortoise doesn't have a congenItial defect is great!!!You actually are complaining about a mechanical/physical trauma that will heal and you have a good tortoise that you can breed.

You knew that the tortoise was imperfect,So,what's this about again??

I'm lost!!!

Old 12-29-2017, 08:11 PM   #42
Roscoe09
I confused as well. He’s contradicting himself too much. One question though: how can you hate a website after having an account for seven years?

Old 12-30-2017, 08:00 AM   #43
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltazaar2010 View Post
That the tortoise doesn't have a congenItial defect is great!!!You actually are complaining about a mechanical/physical trauma that will heal and you have a good tortoise that you can breed.

You knew that the tortoise was imperfect,So,what's this about again??

I'm lost!!!
My take on it is that the OP was bargain shopping, bought the turtle, (which looks like a very nice turtle to me) and it was a little late getting delivered so he had a tantrum to try to get some of his shipping money refunded. Note that in the initial tantrum he wanted a credit, so he clearly was ready to make further purchases from the seller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptiledude063 View Post
$99 plus shipping $45? Or 49. For overnight delivery. It took two days to arrive.
Ray the seller will not answer my text concerning a refund or at least credit on future purchase.
From an initial, positive review, when his request for money back didn't work out, the OP is now dissing the turtle, the seller, this site, and has even gone so far as to say that the turtle had bubbles for a couple of days (no proof or pictures on that claim).

But he wants the turtle AND the cash, as he has turned down the seller's offer of a full refund on return. (The seller has been courteous and flexible, I feel sure he would permit a slight delay until temps were conducive to shipping back).

I think that the entire thing has been a 'gimme' attempt, and that this buyer thinks that if he whines loud enough and long enough and insults the seller, this site, the turtle, etc., he will get some cash just to shut him up.

Ain't gonna happen.

Old 12-30-2017, 09:13 AM   #44
Baltazaar2010
From the video,it looks like it might be developing respiratory problem.
Probably from the delay.

It needs a warm good light and some moderate humidity(It's wintertime and dry)
and a antibiotic in his food for a treatment duration.

That's what I seen in the video.

You have the animal now.It is your responsibility now.

Jay's responsibility has ended Sir. Now yours begins.

Your a Tortoise Dad.If you need help I will help with dosages,delivery methods that don't stress the animal,and medicine choices.

Put it behind you and concentrate on the important thing the
New Little spirit that is in your home.

Old 12-30-2017, 02:22 PM   #45
TheLittleHeathen
I took the liberty of linking this thread to the last YouTube video he shared so that others could come here and draw their own conclusions once they'd read the second half of his story. He replied to said comment which I saw just a few minutes ago.

Ironically, however, the video has been taken down before anyone else could comment. It would appear that the gig is up so to speak.
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 03:20 PM   #46
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleHeathen View Post
I took the liberty of linking this thread to the last YouTube video he shared so that others could come here and draw their own conclusions once they'd read the second half of his story. He replied to said comment which I saw just a few minutes ago.

Ironically, however, the video has been taken down before anyone else could comment. It would appear that the gig is up so to speak.
Well gee, now that IS a surprise!

Old 12-30-2017, 04:41 PM   #47
April Homich
I still don't understand the need to ship an animal close to a holiday in iffy weather when delays are likely. Please, consider the animal first before agreeing to a shipping date. The OP's main complaint seemed to be about paying for overnight shipping, but receiving in 2 days - even before the shell defects. It was likely still express, but shipping at this time is a mistake on both sides.
Luckily, it appeared to arrive fine.

Old 12-30-2017, 11:39 PM   #48
hupababy_83
I’ve never shipped an animal, but I have had many shipped to me. However I would never have an animal shipped in this cold, and with packages being backed up, not to mention porch pirates. Obviously the turtle was indeed package well he survived, and who cares if his shell is flawed, my exes face is flawed but I still have the most adorably, beautiful daughter that ever graced this planet!! Unlike my exes face, your turtles shell will heal, and fix itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-31-2017, 05:07 PM   #49
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
Jiis a key!!!!
I just put through a
University money requisition order
for 4 Roti Island snake-neck Turtles
$1600 shipped!
That’s s great deal for me,
dealer sounded kind and very knowledgeable.
He was professional on the phone.
Wonder what I should do?
I know what I should do, professionally speaking myself.
What would you do?
Discussion anyone?

Old 12-31-2017, 05:51 PM   #50
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
Now I see the other 4 pages of discussion,
Only read the first page,
or maybe 4 pages of discussion popped up
while I was think about what I read on the first page.
Anyway, just looking at the first page:
knew it was a discount animal,
can’t complain about a discount animal.
I’ll be sending along $1600 ASAP
Happy New Year everyone!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!