Inquiry Genefreak339 / Michael Harshbarger - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:14 PM   #31
dragonheart718
Yet at the same time, they're related. They're clutch mates right? We won't buy anything that hatched out of a cluch with any types of kinks or genetic defaults. It's just too risky. I think individuals should be informed, if the animals they're interested in had siblings that hatched with genetic problems. It gives you a better picture of the possible blood you are buying for your colony... and it's honest.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:18 PM   #32
Omnomnami
And he didn't know about the kinks until later when he checked out the males.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #33
Genefreak339
Once again if people would read earlier post they would see I did not notice the "kink" until after the adds were already marked sold and WAY after I spoke to you on the phone!!
-Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonheart718 View Post
Yet at the same time, they're related. They're clutch mates right? We won't buy anything that hatched out of a cluch with any types of kinks or genetic defaults. It's just too risky. I think individuals should be informed, if the animals they're interested in had siblings that hatched with genetic problems. It gives you a better picture of the possible blood you are buying for your colony... and it's honest.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:21 PM   #34
Shadera
How can those obvious deformities not be noticed if you're taking even the most basic care of your stock?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe the "didn't know" thing for a second. I had a couple pastels hatch out last year with little kinks like that and I noticed it right out of the egg.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:23 PM   #35
shlages
So is there ANYTHING wrong with the HIGH WHITE PIED that I paid you for on 8/25?

Old 08-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #36
Genefreak339
That is your own opinion and I respect what you have to say, but question for you... If I KNEW about the kinks and then posted the adds why would I go back and tell the potential buyer that there are kinks and send them pics to make sure they know what they are buying???? It just seems I cant please you, and also for someone who "wants nothing to do with the likes of me" you sure are posting alot on this thread still.... As you said this is an "info" thread! Why do you feel the need to post an opinion stating that you dont believe me when I say I didnt see the kink until later? You have told us your situation and that should be that.
-Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
How can those obvious deformities not be noticed if you're taking even the most basic care of your stock?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe the "didn't know" thing for a second. I had a couple pastels hatch out last year with little kinks like that and I noticed it right out of the egg.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:31 PM   #37
Genefreak339
No there is not... Just let me know exactly what kind of pics you want of the snake and I will email them to you asap!!! Anything to make the transaction go smoothly! I actually emailed you about an hour ago just to touch base.
-Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlages View Post
So is there ANYTHING wrong with the HIGH WHITE PIED that I paid you for on 8/25?

Old 08-27-2010, 10:34 PM   #38
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
And he didn't know about the kinks until later when he checked out the males.
You KNOW this for a fact? How?

It does seem odd to me, as a breeder, that with feeding, cleaning, etc that the kink is not noticed till (how many grams were they when they were sold?)...but what the hey

For future: Everything must be revealed in the AD. Check the animals carefully, be aware of what you are selling since your name stands behind it.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #39
Omnomnami
So he's new to the hobby...and made some mistakes...and now, even though he's being honest, he is pretty much being called a liar. I'm kind of sad that the online community that I have come to love jumps to him being a fishy person instead of offering their advice and guidance to do better...

Old 08-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #40
shlages
Is she still being shipped out on Mon. for Tue. morning? Please send me some fresh pics of the tail & overall with the date on a paper (either news or written). You have my email addy. This really has me concerned about our transaction...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!