Wanted Vendors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 03-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
ReptiRound-up
Vendors

Central NY Reptile Expo..........TO BE ANNOUNCED....Hosted By Us............

We are hoping to be hosting a reptile expo in Oneonta NY sometime this spring\ summer ................Oneonta is located right in between Albany and Binghamton, and just over an hour from Syracuse. It's a populated college town that gets a lot of visitors from out of state that come up to stay and visit the Cooperstown baseball camps and hall of fame................ We have found the perfect venue, and will be looking for vendors who would like to come to the expo and have the chance to show off what they've bred and sell their animals. If you would like to be a vendor at our show let us know through our Contact Us page and we will add you to the list. Prices for the table will be announced as soon as we have an idea on how many vendors will be attending. I can tell you that it will be under $80. We need a minimum of 50 vendors so tell your friends to let us know that they'd be interested! I will be placing adds on BallPythons.net, AvidHerpers.com, FaunaClassifieds.com and other websites. If you can think of any sites that I should \could place adds advertising the need for vendors please let me know.

Thanks
Frank
www.ReptiRound-Up.weebly.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!