For Sale Kimberley Rock Monitor juveniles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 11-22-2010, 10:25 AM   #1
krusty
Thumbs up Kimberley Rock Monitor juveniles

Kimberley Rock Monitor (Varanus glauerti) juveniles are now ready to ship. These are fantastic dwarf Monitor lizards to keep and/or breed in captivity and this line has proven to be strong animals like Ackies. I think they are the most gorgeous Monitor lizard out there, but I'm partial to them.

I have several and they are unsexed (of course) at 6 weeks of age. They are $800/ea, $1550/pair, $2200/trio with shipping included in price (FedEx Priority Overnight continental US sales only). I accept PP and MO's only. Email me with your interest. Thank you.

Justin (aka Krusty)
jburokas@hotmail.com

Contact User Check User
Old 11-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
ronnie10
I got some of these gems from Justin and all I have to say is wow! These things are fantastic! Well started and living works of art! if you're thinking of getting Kimberly rocks look nowhere else these are the best in the market!

Old 11-22-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
varanuskid22
Monitor

Very nice lizards
My favorite out of the dwarfs

Old 11-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
krusty
Thanks Alex. Glad you're enjoying them!

I answered the PM's and my apologies for taking so long to respond. I wasn't getting email notifications of people PM'ing me, so I didn't know.

Justin (aka Krusty)
email: jburokas@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2020, 12:13 AM   #5
Chris1989ortiz
Where r u located

Old 07-01-2020, 01:32 AM   #6
ReyesReptilesandStuff
this ad is 10 years old

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!