Only A Few Of Theses Gorgeous Babies Left - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 11:06 AM   #1
lairofdragons
Arrow Only A Few Of Theses Gorgeous Babies Left

I HAVE ONLY A COUPLE OF THESES HYPO SALMON PASTEL X CITRUS BABIES LEFT AND THEY ARE MARKED DOWN FROM THE ORIGINAL PRICE OF $75.00 NOW ONLY $45.00. tHEY ARE GOING FAST. DON'T MISS OUT ON YOURS PICS OF AVAILABLE BABIES AND PARENTS ARE AT WWW.LAIROFDRAGONS.COM ON THE AVAILABLR PAGE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT CONTACT@LAIROFDRAGONS.COM
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2006, 12:02 PM   #2
rains_arms
Will you be at the Hamburg Reptile Show?

Old 08-02-2006, 03:02 PM   #3
lairofdragons
No we will not be there
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2006, 08:42 PM   #4
VeiledOdin
do you still have any for sale? particularly the bottom one in the first picture?

Old 08-13-2006, 10:34 PM   #5
VeiledOdin
I viewed them, however I could not tell whether the one I am asking about was listed as sold or not. I didnt notice the same colors being shown by any of the dragons in the pictures on your website so I was wondering if you knew which one that was, and whether or not it has sold yet?

Old 08-14-2006, 12:55 AM   #6
lairofdragons
Attention This Is A Old Ad. Dragons Prices Have Changed Do To Their Age And Colorization. Please See All New Ads Placed
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread