For Sale Crested Babies and Females! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-18-2015, 02:03 AM   #1
Steph224
Crested Babies and Females!

Hello,

I have a few Crested Geckos up for grabs (More to come soon). I am making room for all the babies that will be hatching out soon. All of my geckos feed well on insects and PFMCD, preferably the banana/apricot flavor. Prices do not include shipping. It's a little warm right now to ship but we have been having some breaks in weather to be good for shipping. So if you want your gecko ASAP, don't miss out before you have to wait even longer!

If you have questions or are interested, please email me at stephanated@hotmail.com

NO TRADES PLEASE

PLEASE READ TERMS:Geckos can be held with a 30% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit derived from TOTAL PRICE OF THE PURCHASE. The rest of the payment MUST be paid within 1 month after the deposit has been made. Longer payment plans MAY be considered depending on the bill amount. Live arrival guaranteed.

First we have a couple of babies from my famous Morticia,who is advertised in the attachment below. These were her first babies of the season and didn't come out what I was expecting, regardless I still feel these babies will mature into beauties. They both have amazing head structure!

Baby #1
Unsexed
Hatched: 03/23/2015
Asking: $50 + Shipping

Baby #2
Unsexed
Hatched: 03/23/2015
Asking $50 + Shipping

Female produced by me (Parent pictures upon request)
Weight: 13.8g
Asking: $250 + Shipping

Northern Gecko Female. I had this gem up for sale a while back, she was sold but the buyer backed out. Now I have decided to put her back up for grabs
Weight: 47.6g
Asking: $465 + Shipping

Possible Female produced by me. Parent pictures upon request.
Weight: 7.9g
Asking:$100 + Shipping

And here we have a possible male produced by me. He's a bit squirmy and I thought I saw pores, but I'm still unsure =/ He/it doesn't have the best head structure but has a killer pinstripe! Parent pictures upon request.
Weight: 7.4g
Asking: $150 + Shipping

This is the darkest I've seen him and this was about a month ago.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!